Signs your cat is too fat

Posted by: JonnyCat

Signs your cat is too fat - 04/21/02 04:14 PM

Cat door retro-fitted with garage door opener.<br><br>Confused guests constantly mistaking him for a<br>beanbag chair.<br><br>Fifteen month gestation period, and<br>still no kittens.<br><br>No longer cleans self unless coated<br>in Cheese Whiz.<br><br>Catfood dish replaced with a trough.<br><br>Luxurious, shiny black fur replaced<br>with mint green polyester pantsuit.<br><br>It's no longer safe to lift him<br>without a spotter.<br><br>She only catches mice that get trapped<br>in her gravitational pull.<br><br><br><br>[color:red]a dyslexic agnostic insomniac is somebody that stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog</font color=red>
Posted by: polymerase

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/21/02 06:10 PM

the spotter slipped.<br><br><br>Paul Morrison ... truth should never get in the way of a good story
Posted by: NotTheOnly1

Three McSUVs in the McMansion - 04/21/02 06:12 PM

:-P<br><br>One second thought: Unfasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a smoooth ride...
Posted by: carp

Holy C@RP - 04/21/02 06:17 PM

What are you Feeding that cat??<br><br>

Re: Holy C@RP - 04/21/02 06:23 PM

As JohnnyCat said, I think she is overfed from all the mice that get caught in her gravitational pull. See, she has her tongue out picking off one that is stuck to her neck. Or at least the place where her neck used to be.<br><br>Paul Morrison ... truth should never get in the way of a good story
Posted by: steveg

Re: Holy C@RP - 04/21/02 06:26 PM

More like WHO are you feeding that cat? And how many times an hour?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/23/02 04:06 AM

We had a cat that was just about as big at the one in the picture, sure looked a lot like that when he was on his back. He was a Maine Coon. They are a big breed anyway, but old Hobie was even bigger than the norm. At one point he ballooned up to almost 30 lbs. He was blind for most of his life unfortunately. But, he lived to the age of 15 and had to be put to sleep about 2 years ago. We still have two other cats.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/23/02 08:58 AM

Good Lord! I thought my Stealth was big, but she's a flea in comparison.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: johnengler

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/23/02 05:11 PM

that's sad... my kitty is not fat: <br><br>Meet Patton:<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/23/02 09:54 PM

Hey, your Patton looks a lot like my Scout.<br><br><br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: Krasni

Mine isn't fat - 04/24/02 01:00 AM

<br><br><br>

Re: Mine isn't fat - 04/24/02 04:10 AM

Krasni, that's a pretty kitty...<br><br>Yoyo, Scout's a good looking fella.<br><br>
Posted by: six_of_one

Mine is ... - 04/24/02 02:55 PM

=)<br><br><br><br>Max and his new license plate ...<br><br>=)<br><br>***matt<br><br>

Re: Holy C@RP - 04/24/02 03:46 PM

That fat cat is not my cat. <br>This is not my cat either:<br><br><br>I do not call this cat spot. When it wants to go out I call him Mr. Spot. Nor do I use a half of a 50 gallon drum for a kitty litter box. <br><br>Paul Morrison ... truth should never get in the way of a good story

Re: Holy C@RP - 04/25/02 04:11 PM

are you sure that's a domestic cat and not a tiger of some sort? god that's a big kitty.<br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Mine isn't fat - 04/25/02 04:35 PM

So your saying I'm fat?<br><br>

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/25/02 04:37 PM

That is unbelievable! I look like a beanpole compared to that.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Holy C@RP - 04/25/02 05:17 PM

um.. I think I'd be bent at the knees picking that thing up. <br><br><br><br>

Tom - 04/26/02 12:25 PM

Nooo, Tom is a nice kitty!<br><br>

Re: Tom - 04/26/02 01:34 PM

I'm flattered that you remembered my name.<br><br>

Re: Tom - 04/26/02 05:07 PM

Oh, I am a cat with an elephant's memory!<br><br>

Re: Holy C@RP - 04/26/02 05:15 PM

Holy cow! That thing is huge. Never seen a cat that big. Is that a Photoshop hack? Tt looks so disproportionate to the human holding it. <br><br>Totally unreal and I thought my Hobie was big when he weighed almost 3o lbs at one point. How much does that one weigh? Looks like a 60 pounder at least.<br><br>That is one for Ripley's Believe It Or Not or Guiness World Records.<br><br>
Posted by: morserj

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/26/02 05:27 PM

ok, well I dont have any fat pets to post, but here is my cat along with her pal.<br><br><br><br>Ryan

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/26/02 06:54 PM

Cute picture. Buddies sleeping side by side. What kind of dog is that? Curly little coat it has.<br><br>Woof<br><br>Meow<br><br>
Posted by: morserj

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/26/02 07:11 PM

Well, the vet was not 100% sure. We know he is part Cockapoo (which gives him the curly hair), but he quite a bit bigger then cockapoos so he is part something else. <br><br>We found him as a puppy, we were driving to one of our local malls, and when we got close to the mall traffic was backed up. We couldn't find out why until we saw a little puppy scared out of his mind, trying to hide under cars. We figure somebody must have decided to ditch the dog near the mall. He then ended up under our car and we got out, and tried to coax him from under our car. Eventually he came over to us, and we got him off of the road. Only minutes later, the vet arrived (somebody called them), and they took the dog. We immediately went to the vet and said we wanted him if nobody claimed him. 7 days latter they called us and said nobody clamed the dog. He has been living with us ever since, and now 12 years latter Willie (his name) is still going strong. <br><br>Ryan
Posted by: carp

Re:I know this is old but ... - 04/26/02 08:07 PM

Heres my other Robert 3 feet long and now at 20 pounds.<br><br>Most MC folks seen this already. LOL<br><br>OOOps sorry I must have taken the image out of iDisk<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by carp on 04/26/02 11:09 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>