Givin' me gas.

Posted by: steveg

Givin' me gas. - 06/06/13 10:52 AM

WTF $4.15/gal for premium! Can I stuff an oil exec in my tank? Will that work? Yeesh... mad
Posted by: DLC

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/06/13 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
WTF $4.15/gal for premium! Can I stuff an oil exec in my tank? Will that work? Yeesh... mad

NO !! BS has too much water content and will foul your engine !! wink

Hey I can't wait to build that pipeline so we can take Canadian oil, refine it, and then ship it overseas so we can remain paying $4 a gallon !!! whistle

Put that in your MerBz and stroke it !! wink
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/06/13 09:26 PM

You already take our oil.
http://blogs.wsj.com/canadarealtime/2013...-to-u-s-rising/
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/06/13 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Leslie
Right-o. According to the article if we would increase the pipelines from Canada to the Gulf Coast we could import more though, so that we could export the gasoline we refine from it, still keeping our gas at $4 a gal instead of passing the savings on to us.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/06/13 09:55 PM

As they say, oil is fungible--maybe the most fungible commodity in the world right now. If you were watching The Daily Show the other night, you might remember that Jon Stewart was asking who won the war in Iraq, and after some guesswork, it turned out that China did because China is importing almost all of the oil that Iraq produces. In a perfect market, it wouldn't matter that the oil went to China instead of Houston because the extra supply would drive down the price. But perfection is divine, I guess, so we're stuck with human error all over the place.

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/07/13 02:36 AM

Oh, funge you, buddy! :p
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/07/13 07:46 AM

I love the word, saw a opportunity, and went for it. laugh

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/07/13 08:35 AM

A reg'lar test pilot youse is. grin
Posted by: DLC

Re: Givin' me gas. - 06/07/13 07:07 PM

You know if oil is fungible, there are some antibiotics that can cure that !! whistle