You gotta admit this commercial is funny!

Posted by: Nana

You gotta admit this commercial is funny! - 04/30/13 09:27 PM

Posted by: MrB

Re: You gotta admit this commercial is funny! - 04/30/13 09:50 PM

In recent years, wedding shooters have been experiencing numerous phone cameras and even iPad and other tablet phones used by attendees of weddings.

They are quite intrusive

Dave
Posted by: Pirate

Re: You gotta admit this commercial is funny! - 05/01/13 07:09 AM

Agree...ever try working a wedding, get a great shot only to have some one move you out of your spot and try to get the shot...or unwanted flashes...not fair to the wedding couple who paid to have a pro there to capture the moment...should be a place and time for the friends and family to get their photos with out messing with the pro
Posted by: MrB

Re: You gotta admit this commercial is funny! - 05/01/13 09:44 AM

That has always been somewhat of an issue in shooting weddings. I've ,actually had little trouble. I've always been polite with the attendees during the formals segment .telling them to hold back taking pictures until I was finished with a pose, then I would step aside to allow them to shoot.

During the journalistic phase I could be a bit aggressive , though, even to step in front front of amateurs to get my shot. I would , excuse myself but I probably did upset them. Still, I was being paid to get the shot and had my client to think of.

But it was grating to be in front , all set to get the processional, to have someone get out of the pew to stand in the aisle in front of me with their PAS camera. Thank goodness, that that rarely occured.

Dave