Posted by: steveg

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/23/13 08:07 AM

Yep. Jewrish all da way. laugh
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/23/13 05:03 PM

Two tickets? I guess the new ride is helping out with the ladies smile
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/23/13 05:09 PM

Are seats numbered even and odd...looks like seat 11 between your two tickets belongs to someone else??
Posted by: DLC

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/23/13 06:40 PM

Maybe Steve is Bipolar ! whistle

laugh
Posted by: carp

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/23/13 06:52 PM

Maybe that Imaginary friend laugh

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/24/13 03:31 AM

Man what an awesome show! My first visit to the Schuster Center theatre (the Addy Awards are often held at the Center), and what a gorgeous venue. But Oh, those Celtic Women. Power. Talent. A lilting yet primal sound. My friend Bridget cried through much of the show (she's Irish), and my arms are still sore from clapping and waving. And best of all... They're coming back next year! WOOT! cool

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/24/13 03:35 AM

LOL. I got those tix last December. I was watching one of their concerts on PBS and when they announced, during a pledge break, that the two top pledge levels included two tickets to the group's first ever Dayton show, I jumped on it. Unfortunately, I didn't jump fast enough to get in on the topmost level, which included a backstage meet & greet before the show. But next time...

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/24/13 03:37 AM

The odd/even numbering indicates the two sides of the main aisle. We had great seats, just right of stage center and only a/b 10 rows back.
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Tonight I'm Irish! - 04/24/13 09:56 AM

Those were good seats...10 rows back puts you close enough, yet far enough back that you are not looking up all the entire show