Love it...

Posted by: steveg

Love it... - 04/14/13 04:06 AM

Not just because these two kids can fiddle like crazy... But also because it's a place I haven't seen in six years next month: The Park St. T station in Boston. cry
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 09:28 AM

When you get nostalgic for the Red Line, you know you're in deep doodoo!

Me too.
Posted by: carp

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 10:27 AM

Very nice

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 11:33 AM

The Red Line is much improved compared to the nightmare it used to be. But system-wide, the T is indeed in deep doo-doo. It's the 5th largest mass transit system in the U.S., and for the past 4 or 5 years has been running the biggest deficit of any system. They've already had fare increases and service cutbacks (with more to come), and the MA legislature is still wrestling with a meaningful funding bill.

But even though my engagement with them also taken a budget-related hit, they're still one of my most favaoritest clients.
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 11:43 AM

Y KNOT?
Some Great Musicians got started by
"Buskin' For Bucks"... cry cry cry

...pretty hard to beat
getting paid to Practice. grin
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 11:52 AM

Remember THEM?

...they started out busking Mexico City
now they're doing World Tours grin
Posted by: SleeveTugger

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 05:26 PM

I haven't been listening to them for very long, but love every minute of their work. It just doesn't get much better.
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Love it... - 04/14/13 09:04 PM

Quote:
When you get nostalgic

You know you are in deep doodoo.

Re: Love it... - 04/15/13 03:21 AM

Then I've been knee-deep in it for nearly six years. I'm hoping to move home within a year. Problem is the harder I try to re-establish a client base there, the more business I pick up here. crazy And there's the real estate market, too. It's improving in my area, but I really want to be able to sell my condo before I move. I'd rather not have to carry utilities for two homes, nor the condo fee.