22 things a burglar won't tell you

Posted by: NucleusG4

22 things a burglar won't tell you - 04/08/13 03:22 PM

#22 seems like a good tip!

http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/08/22-things-a-burglar-would-never-tell-you/?fb_source=pubv1
Posted by: MrB

Re: 22 things a burglar won't tell you - 04/08/13 06:02 PM

Good ideas. I've seen these before as a list but its the first I've seen with number 22 added. Though I've seen it before by itself. A good idea

Dave
Posted by: carp

Re: 22 things a burglar won't tell you - 04/08/13 06:27 PM

Yeah 22 is a good tip and 11 to , even if you don't have kids just put a sign (little Johnny room) and put the safe and computers in that room.
Posted by: steveg

Re: 22 things a burglar won't tell you - 04/09/13 03:49 AM

A few years ago my street was plagued by burglaries. So I bought German Shepherd and a basketball. I named the dog "Butch" and painted a burglar's face mask and all on the basketball. I spent a month training Butch to attack the ball on the command Git 'im, Butch!

Then late one night, it happened. I heard the tinkle of broken glass downstairs, and Butch's ears perked up. Not wanting to alert the burglar, I whispered Git 'im, Butch! In a flash, he leapt from the bed and bolted, snarling, down the stairs.

The sounds that followed were horrifying. Barking, ripping, crashing, yelling...

And suddenly, silence. Tentatively, I tip-toed down the stairs, not sure if I was ready to see the carnage. Butch was sitting in the middle of the dining room, looking very proud. And strewn all around the floor were the shredded remains of that basketball.

grin Hey! I'm here all week... grin
Posted by: MrB

Re: 22 things a burglar won't tell you - 04/09/13 04:09 AM

LOL

I guess one gets what he expects.

But, I bet the burglar was no where to be seen.

Dave