Bad Panda

Posted by: Pirate

Bad Panda - 04/07/13 07:08 AM

laugh laugh

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter, and you didn't even pay for your sandwich!""Hey, man, I'm a PANDA!" the panda shouts back. "Look it up!"The manager opens his dictionary and reads: "Panda: a tree-dwelling mammal of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 01:12 PM

Well… I thought it was funny.
Posted by: MrB

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 01:18 PM

I like it. Don't like pandas though. This is one species that doesn't deserve all the attempts to keep it from dying out.

Dave
Posted by: carp

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 01:23 PM

I dunno Dave,

Theres seems to be all kinds of Panda name restaurants popping up all over laugh
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 02:03 PM

Don't know what "deserves" means in this context. If there's a species that doesn't "deserve" to be preserved, it's homo sapiens, but even for us humans I'm not sure what "deserves" means.

Once upon a time, after having to deal with mold in the house, I said to a friend that I didn't understand why, having done its evolutionary shtick, mold didn't just disappear entirely. Seemed to me that it didn't deserve to continue in existence. And my friend then wondered aloud what we'd do without blue cheeses. Well that changed my mind in a hurry!
Posted by: DLC

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: carp
I dunno Dave,

Theres seems to be all kinds of Panda name restaurants popping up all over laugh

Come on Steve, you know Dave doesn't panda to anyone !! whistle
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 09:05 PM

ba da bing ba da boom
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 09:48 PM

There is a book about grammar or words or something called by this title.
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 09:49 PM

tuh-dah!

Re: Bad Panda - 04/07/13 11:22 PM

I have no problem with them, but they try very hard to go extinct. Very selective in habitat. Eat basically one food. Do not socialize. Only raise one cub. Only mate every two years.

That's my reason for what I said. Folks go to large measures to keep the species alive but seem to be fighting natural characteristics of the species in doing it.

Dave
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Bad Panda - 04/08/13 09:14 AM

Well Dave I did not know you knew my ex whistle

Re: Bad Panda - 04/08/13 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Pirate
Well Dave I did not know you knew my ex whistle

Oh, pirate, that is precious. smile

Dave
Posted by: DLC

Re: Bad Panda - 04/08/13 05:58 PM