Kitty hoops

Posted by: NucleusG4

Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 04:26 AM

Cat slides down pole like a champ.
My question is how did he get up there.

http://www.wimp.com/ninjapole/
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 06:35 AM

Thank the cat has done that before...looks like a pro ...it is a good question, how did he get up there, metal pole nothing to sink claws into
Posted by: steveg

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 06:37 AM

Cat must live at the local FD. wink
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Pirate
Thank the cat has done that before...looks like a pro ...it is a good question, how did he get up there, metal pole nothing to sink claws into
Jump from the fence to the pole, from the pole to the top of the backboard. Don't forget cats have a great vertical leap distance.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 07:51 AM

I'll bet you're right.
Besides.. it says it right in the title... he's a Ninja Cat.

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 08:19 AM

One of my cats, Muffinz, leaps effortlessly from the armrest of my couch to the top of a 74" tall wall unit and manages to hit the bare spot among an edge-to-edge cluster of decorative baskets piled on top!

My shelter cat, Junior, can only watch and wish, because with half of his left real leg missing, he doesn't have nearly enough propulsion. In fact he has to climb up onto the bed because he can't even jump that high.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 03:24 PM

Aw common ya'll , . . . you've never seen a "Pole cat" ? wink

he , he , he laugh
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 07:15 PM

Good one David.
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/25/13 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
My shelter cat, Junior, can only watch and wish, because with half of his left real leg missing, he doesn't have nearly enough propulsion. In fact he has to climb up onto the bed because he can't even jump that high.
And of course there are the platforms you give him for access to the other upper regions Mr Softie. grin

Re: Kitty hoops - 03/26/13 03:59 AM

Hey, he's by best bud. So sue me! wink