The sopranos?

Posted by: MrB

The sopranos? - 03/16/13 05:19 AM

Remember Tony and his charming family ?

HBO has been rebroadcasting the episodes on every weekday at 7:00central. A&E has had them on for years but they certainly aren't the same as don on HBO.

They are in the last season now . Tony has gotten out of the hospital after being shot.

I was wondering if this is a prelude to a final movie redux or something

Has anyone heard?

I still maintain this was the best TV show. So many things they covered

Dave
Posted by: Pirate

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 07:41 AM

I liked the series, hard to think this is the last season,
only other series I watch is SOA over on FX next season
does not start until sometime in Sept. this year will be
season 6...out of 7 scheduled

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 03:49 PM

We'l, you know it's been off since 2007 or so but has run sundicated on A&E. but since the they have been running it again on HBO I was thinking that they were to have a follow up

I had heard rumers

Dave
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 04:26 PM

We all hope and dream for that to come true....
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 04:27 PM

I had Soprano withdrawals failrly severe.
I actually found myself a bit depressed there was no more... especially with an open-ended ending like that...
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 04:56 PM

No plans for a Sopranos movie... but if you were a fan of HBO's Entourage, the news is better. The movie is in the works already!
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 05:01 PM

No plans for a Sopranos movie... but if you were a fan of HBO's Entourage, the news is better. The movie is in the works already!

Re: The sopranos? - 03/16/13 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: MacGizmo

Entourage. Interesting. I thought it uninteresting . To me we had a bunch of has been actors or more exactly, a bunch of never beens and their private lives. No interest to me at all.

But others ate that stuff up

Dave