World's worst joke

Posted by: JonnyCat

World's worst joke - 06/19/03 10:38 PM

If you are canoeing up a highway and your handle bars break, how many shingles does it take to cover an elephant?<br><br><br><br><br>(scroll down for answer)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>hey, how about inserting your own punch line? and then we can pick the worst punchline in a poll later<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: World's worst joke - 06/19/03 11:16 PM

Now that was mean! All that scrolling for nothing! <br><br><br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "
Posted by: carp

Re: World's worst joke - 06/19/03 11:28 PM

So was that your entry for the punch line?? LOL<br><br>I went looking for a other joke that had a cliff hanger<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: World's worst joke - 06/19/03 11:30 PM

I'm too mad to think of a punch line! <br><br>In reality i just can't. <br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "
Posted by: drjohn

Re: World's worst joke - 06/19/03 11:35 PM

You can't shingle an elephant. Shingles come in squares and elephants come in rings.<br><br>drjohn<br>[i]My photographs[i]