Installing security system....

Posted by: NucleusG4

Installing security system.... - 03/05/13 05:14 PM

HOW TO INSTALL A SOUTHERN HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.

3. Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads ......

Bubba,

Me and Marcel, Donnie Ray and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. They got the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside. Be right back.

Cooter
Posted by: DLC

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/05/13 07:15 PM

Only 1 problem... won't work on Sundays, and after August, won't work on Saturdays either !! grin

But on Saturdays you could change it to "the FedEx man delivering my claymores", ....

and on Sundays "the Preacher who came by at the mailman's request while he was visiting him in the hospital to come look for some of his missing fingers and toes !".

whistle
Posted by: MrB

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/05/13 07:57 PM

Lol

That might do the job.

Dave
Posted by: steveg

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 04:29 AM

Is that a Bluetooth system? laugh
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 06:03 AM

more like yellow tooth system..or missing tooth system

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 12:35 PM

I was gonna say, Don't joke about Bluetooth!

You know it was invented in Mississippi!

If it been invented Anywhere else it would have been called Blueteeth ! laugh
Posted by: Nana

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 12:55 PM

ROTFLMAO laugh laugh
Posted by: MrB

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 02:07 PM

Interesting, that the image of the toothless person envisions one of stupid , beer swilling , hicks. We all have this image and its used for jokes and everything.

But the reality is that the folks from rural southern, hill country, and such can be as with it as folks from the enlightened urban areas.

Having missing teeth is indicative of poor dentistry which mostly comes with poverty. Also I've found that normal health insurance often as not dose not cover dentistry. I know mine doesn't.

But we all get a laugh from those images. I know I have.

In modern times having really poor teeth might be indicative of methamphetamine use. And that is duly sad

So now it might appear I'm being negative again. But I'm not. Just an observation. I'm sure you've all thought of this.

Dave

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 02:49 PM

LOL. #1 pickup line in the "Down Maine" nethers (which is really northern-most ME): Hey, babe. Nice tooth! laugh
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 03:24 PM

From the point of view of the affluent, poverty has always been the object of jokes. The same thing that happens with any other group that can be objectified--blacks, hispanics, Jews, Poles . . . . Those kind of jokes are never funny to the objectified group.

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/06/13 07:01 PM

Ain't it the tooth, Steve !!

Them thar "Gomers" are spreadin' like far aints ! wink

Re: Installing security system.... - 03/07/13 02:59 AM

I wouldn't know from the POV of the affluent. But I do know people of means who still won't visit a dentist.