Groaner joke

Posted by: MrB

Groaner joke - 02/28/13 11:55 AM

kalendjay
Around the turn of the last century, a very famous electrical engineer gave up his trade and decided to travel around the world and discover other cultures. On his way back through the US, he stumbled upon a very poor and isolated Navajo village. He was so awed that his fellow Americans could be living in such destitution, that he sought out the Chief, to see what he could do to help. After several hours, the engineer finally succeeded in explaining the concept of electricity to the Chief, he implored the Chief to think of some way to implement the new technology.

After a few minutes, the Chief scratched his head and said, "Well, you know the outhouse is very cold and dark in the winter. Perhaps a light bulb would make that a better place for our people.

Needless to say, the engineer fulfilled the request, and became the first tourist to wire ahead for a reservation.

Dave
Posted by: Stumpy1

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 01:02 PM

Hahahaha!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 03:12 PM

Groan!
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 03:51 PM

An oldie but a goodie...had forgotten about that one
Posted by: DLC

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 05:18 PM

LOL...cute !!
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 08:11 PM

I'll second that groan.
Posted by: MrB

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 09:30 PM

I had not heard it till yesterday. I used to those type all the time.

Dave
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Groaner joke - 02/28/13 09:49 PM

I use to be a professional comedian, used the groaners all the time it would get them everytime..better than the belly busters