Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama

Posted by: NucleusG4

Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/26/13 07:25 PM

LOL... frikkin Jimmy Fallon.... and the POTUS.

http://youtu.be/vAFQIciWsF4
Posted by: MrB

Re: Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/27/13 06:49 AM

Yep, the president was on the campaign trail. Cool that he could get on Fallon and reach millions with no cost to him,
I suppose. Romney did the similar thing

Though some are saying that POTUS is still campaigning.

Dave

Re: Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/27/13 12:35 PM

There always has to be an angle with you Dave. It was posted for the humor.. or did that totally escape you. Apparently.
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/27/13 05:03 PM

Cool, thanks Nuc. I have not seen that one before. And yes, Obama is campaigning lots since he was reelected!

Campaigns for better/more gun laws.
Jobs
Campaigns to set fire under Congressmen and women and Senators by talking to their constituents on the road in their states.
And, a lot of other things he campaigns for by going out and talking to the citizens of the United States.

One thing he isn't campaigning for is another term in office. He is simply campaigning to make best use of what little time he has left as POTUS to get some good things accomplished.

I EXPECT him to use some of my taxes to campaign for more Democrats when they run for Representative or Senator soon. We need more representation to get stuff done, and for the next Democrat president, whoever she is wink

Re: Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/27/13 05:15 PM

LOL... youse guys crack me up.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/27/13 05:26 PM

That video was published in April of last year. Campaigning? You betcha.

Re: Slow jammin' da news wit Barack Obama - 02/28/13 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: yoyo52
That video was published in April of last year. Campaigning? You betcha.

Yes, I saw that when I was watching it. My point is the election is over... can we just watch it and find it funny? Didn't we do enough dissecting during the election?

Anyways... I found it entertaining. cool