Re: The problem with snow. - 02/10/13 04:25 PM

Especially if you're a OFI member.

grin
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/10/13 07:48 PM

Wow. Must be one of those "all terrain" walkers I've been hearing about wink

Posted by: MicMeister

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 12:11 AM

Heheh. Usually if there's that much snow on our car in the morning, most likely I'll be taking the day off and wiping it off humming with a skitarded grin before loading my skis. Even the drive to the resort is usually fun in fresh snow.

Oh, btw. that lazy zombie moron doesn't even bother de-snowing the hood of the car. laugh
Posted by: MrB

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 01:52 AM

Hehehe. He's having a bad right from the start. Might as well go in and back to bed.

How many times did he press his clicker before he realized that he had the wrong car.

Also. Why didnt he get in and start the car at first? Would have aided him in cleaning the ice off.

Dave
Posted by: steveg

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 03:26 AM

It was parody, Dave. Conceived, produced, and packaged as a gag.

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 06:05 AM

IIRC, it was a legit commercial in Sweden or Norway a few years ago - or both, as Statoil is the Norwegian national oil company that operates gas stations in both countries. wink

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 06:55 AM

I figured it was an ad or promo of some kind, based on the branding on the final slate. But parody none-the-less. And brilliantly done! cool

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 07:11 AM

Parody?! Parody, you say?! That was a fictitional re-enactment of a factual almost-every-morning-situation in the Nordic countries for several months a year we call 'winter'. And you dare call it 'parody'?!
Posted by: Pirate

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 07:48 AM

One white car covered with snow is much like any other white car covered with snow

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 09:13 AM

Well if it ain't parody, you Norsemen are awfully dumb if you can't remember where you parked your dang cars! laugh
Posted by: MrB

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 01:54 PM

Of course. That's what makes it fun. Like his pressing the clicker over and over like it must be working wrong. grin

Like this VW Passat commercial that I referenced to some time ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTQV6CjAPE

Dave
Posted by: DLC

Re: The problem with snow. - 02/11/13 02:51 PM

Yep, yep - it's definitely one of them thar 4-wheeler ATVs!!

ATV- Alzheimer Tush's Vehicle wink