Merry Christmas

Posted by: SleeveTugger

Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 06:08 AM

I hope everyone enjoys a Merry Christmas with friends and family.

For the first time in over 10 years I've arranged to rent a facility to host a Christmas gathering of all my brothers and sisters, their families, and all the grandkids. If all show up we should have about 40 people. Yesterday was my Moms 86th birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it then with the extended family.

Mary
Posted by: Stumpy1

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 06:31 AM

Wow! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Mom!
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 06:45 AM

A Merry Christmas to you and yours also Mary. Renting a gathering place sounds like a great idea. No muss no fuss at your place. cool

I was at my sister's yesterday, all sorts of food, and everybody finally had a chance to get together for the first time in a couple of years. It was really great. Heading to my brothe'rs today, a couple of us sibs are going to get together for some more holiday cheer.
Posted by: Papa

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 06:53 AM

Merry Christmas to you and to everyone. Off to my daughter's house for food and presents and then a trip to my sister's house to watch all the nieces and nephews open their gifts.
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 12:06 PM

Prime Rib for us at my daughters.

Merry Christmas to all of the MacTech friends and families! smile

Posted by: MrB

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 12:55 PM

Merry Christmas all of you.

Me, I'm here in my LazyBoy watching TV. Last night I watched Its a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th street. Later tonight, I will watch A Christmas Story, the one about the kid who wants a Bb Gun

Dave
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/12 03:13 PM

Merry Christmas...got to work to day 7a to 4p...with storm warnings on the way it was bzy...we were the only store open in the entire town!!
Posted by: SleeveTugger

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/30/12 05:42 AM

Thought I'd post one pic from out gathering on Christmas Day. We had a fantastic time! I couldn't have had a nicer Christmas than we had. Two brothers and 3 sisters in my family, with their kids and grandkids and my Mom. The kids all had a great time getting to know one another again. We played bingo for a couple hours as my Mom loves the game. *L*. We had prizes all set to go for the winners. I've never laughed so much.
Everyone commented on the great time they had, so much so that I've made arrangements to do it again next year. The rental is all set. You can't see it from this photo, but there was a nice fireplace that completed the ambiance.

Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/30/12 07:09 AM

What a great looking group!