We are going to die today

Posted by: MrB

We are going to die today - 12/20/12 11:07 PM

brad Metzler and his team is telling us that we have a good chance of the world coming to end today.
In his two hour show, he gave us the reasons, even tho scientists say not , it's going to happen soon if not today. The big one is the major solar flares due to the alignment of the sun and earth. This will bring the power grid down.

That and a major outbreak of the Ebola pox. A mutant combination of the virus ad small pox. Seems there are people getting planes ready now to fly ver Major cities spreading contaminated dust.

I haven't planned any. I do have my iPad charged so I can play games and listen to music for awhile. I don't have any guns so will have to make do with several long knives and clubs for protection. I don't have much food on hand so might be able to catch someone and eat him. I have some salt and matches so might be Abel to salt him down to preserve his meat. Sad that my matches are those so called "safe" matches that can't be used away from their box. Someone had a good idea there, getting rid of the strike anywhere kind. Some good thinking politicians had something to do with that, iguess.

Metzler was pretty definite about something happening.

Sigh cry

Earlier this evening I ate at my favorite restaurant. I asked the manager if I could wait to pay my ticket Saturday. She wouldn't have it. Had to pay it last evening.

Dave
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 03:06 AM

After today, they'll just move on to the next thing to be afraid of. I wonder what/who it will be.

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 05:37 AM

Wondering the same thing.

On Metzlers show, I did think he might give actual scientists versions of the probability of these things happening today, but he just dished out the same hoke.

Dave
Posted by: drjohn

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By: MrB

I haven't planned any. I do have my iPad charged so I can play games and listen to music for awhile. I don't have any guns so will have to make do with several long knives and clubs for protection. I don't have much food on hand so might be able to catch someone and eat him. I have some salt and matches so might be Abel to salt him down to preserve his meat. Sad that my matches are those so called "safe" matches that can't be used away from their box. Someone had a good idea there, getting rid of the strike anywhere kind. Some good thinking politicians had something to do with that, iguess.

Earlier this evening I ate at my favorite restaurant. I asked the manager if I could wait to pay my ticket Saturday. She wouldn't have it. Had to pay it last evening.

Dave

LOL! laugh
Posted by: Pirate

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 07:10 AM

Today is the 21st....and...I woke up this morning to find that I was still here, alive and well, most everything is working the way it is was intended to, the weather is clear, crisp, and on the cool side....and the History Channel is still playing those ever popular
end of the world predictions, anitchrist, apocalypse shows.

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 10:27 AM

They certainly are, but I check for tomorrow and there s nary a single one. So maybe were done with them. Wouldn't tht be great.to done with the likes f Nstradomas

Dave
Q
Posted by: Nana

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 10:36 AM

TCM is doing the "end of the world" the "lone survivor after an apocalypse" type movie marathon today.

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 01:06 PM

Epix is just showing now at 3:00 the Gun Fight at Ok Coral with Kirk Douglas, Burt Lancaster, Rhonda Fleming

Will be funny. So historical. Where do these guys get these screen plays?

Dave
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 01:59 PM

OK, so how do we know that we aren't dead? Eh?
Posted by: DLC

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 02:26 PM

I see dead people !! eek

. . . . but they don't know they're dead !! eek

they're called Republicans !! laugh

sorry couldn't resist !!

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 03:26 PM

I'm having a Guiness Stout right now. Am I dead?
Posted by: Nana

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 04:19 PM

Don't know about you guys, but I've raptured! whistle

Strangely, I do not feel any different. laugh

Re: We are going to die today - 12/21/12 04:31 PM

laugh

Here ya go - 12/21/12 10:19 PM

Very timely comic
http://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/freerange/

Dave