Well h3ll's bells!

Posted by: KateSorensen

Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 02:53 PM

I hate it when I come in the forum and I have 7 trillion unread files wink

Been sick again. I guess someone signed me up for a half dozen conditions this winter to keep me busy. This time a bladder infection. After 5 days of an antibiotics and no change, I now start another five days with double the dose of meds. I think killin' chickens would be more fun than this.

Anyway, for someone who has been a super woman most of her life, this is the pits. I hope the next five days bring me back to a near normal life. If I give it any thought, in just four more years I will be 80 years old young -- just had to change that one because most of the time I still feel 55! wink

Posted by: garyW

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 03:05 PM

<virtual hug>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 03:34 PM

Feel better!
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 04:35 PM

80... going on 25. You're the most resilient, coolest MacBabe I know.
Feel better! smile
Posted by: Lea

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 04:46 PM

Please be OK, Ms Kate, for all of us that love and believe in you. You are an original, and not just here. I believe that you already know that.

You have aggravated me over the years, and you've made me laugh. I am an unforgiving kinda chick. You're still on my Cool List. Do. Not. Let. Me. Down.

Get well. Christmas wants you to. So do we.

AllMyLoveLea
Posted by: Stumpy1

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 05:14 PM

I hope you feel better soon, Kate. I'm sorry you've been ill.
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 06:30 PM

Hope you get to felling lots better, and will keep out of sick bay for a long time...oh killing chickens can be fun...and good eating too
Posted by: DLC

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 08:29 PM

Kate, get well soon....

we're being overrun with chickens.... (cause them damm Chic-fil-a cows went on strike ! . . damm union bovines !! )

need your help !! grin

My best to you, MacBabe !!! wink

Posted by: Jim_

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 08:35 PM

Holy moly Kate, get well soon. I know, I'm 57 and think I'm 27. As long as I don't look too close at the back of my hands I can stay in my reality. Who put these wrinkled hands at the end of my arms?! laugh
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 08:40 PM

For me the sign of being old is not the wrinkled hands, but the oversized, misshapen joints that don't want to move when I do. The old base of the thumb on my right hand especially. How the heck did that happen?!
Posted by: Leslie

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 11:08 PM

Posted by: MrB

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/07/12 11:28 PM

Oh, Kate. Hope you are felling better soon. No fun being sick.

We need you around here as your friend need you physically.

Dave
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/09/12 04:44 PM

<3 <3 <3
Get well soon, please.
<3 <3 <3
(Those are supposed to be hearts and hugs)
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/09/12 08:05 PM

The new more powerful meds do not seem to have made much difference. Can't wait to see what's next.
New diagnosis
New meds
New doctor

This close, personal relationship with the 'throne' is so oooold ;( I'm drowning from the inside out from drinking so much water). The neighbors are complaining they only getting drip, drip, drip from their faucets cause I'm hogging all the H2O. wink

Thanks for the well wishes.

Posted by: Nana

Re: Well h3ll's bells! - 12/10/12 09:30 AM

Glad to hear the new meds are working. ((((Kate))))