Warm Weather

Posted by: Pirate

Warm Weather - 12/02/12 07:29 AM

Missouri just finished up the warmest November in recorded history....looks like December is going to be the same with temps here today forecast for mid 70's...and no cool temps until the end of the week with Friday in the low 60's.

Dont mind the warmer temp, just hope we dont pay for it next summer with higher than normal temps. The temps are so warm now that insects that should have been frozen out are still out and about and the flu bug is all over the place
Posted by: steveg

Re: Warm Weather - 12/02/12 08:05 AM

Same here. high 50's - mid 60s for the next few days. crazy
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Warm Weather - 12/02/12 09:56 AM

The NE has been a bit chilly--lows in the upper 20s and highs in the lower 40s. But it's going to get up into the 60s this week, they say. I may have to break out the flea stuff for doggie and kitty.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Warm Weather - 12/02/12 04:15 PM

We were >80 F today in Lindale, TX. the LOW was 67 !!! it's Dec 2nd for crying out loud !! shocked

But that said, I AM looking forward to seeing Santa this year . . . . in Bermuda shorts and a red T!!! laugh

and he'll probably trade in that sleigh for a big 4-wheel ATV !!! whistle
Posted by: MrB

Re: Warm Weather - 12/02/12 05:31 PM

Here in SE ks it was the same. Kind of scary it being so warm.
Dave
Posted by: SleeveTugger

Re: Warm Weather - 12/03/12 01:08 AM

Warm again here too. We've had a couple nights of really cold, and a couple days of cold too, but generally very mild.
Went to cut a Christmas tree yesterday afternoon, and didn't even need a jacket. Now that's odd.
Posted by: Pirate

Re: Warm Weather - 12/03/12 07:23 AM

Monday more warm temps today and for the rest of the week
Posted by: DLC

Re: Warm Weather - 12/03/12 11:46 AM

Yeah, Dave... don't you remmeber years by this time you had snow ??
I sure do growing up in Amarillo !

it IS scary !! shocked