hello people!!!

Posted by: Anonymous

hello people!!! - 05/26/01 09:08 PM

just wanted to say hello... i sadly, do not own a mac yet, but i will one day - one of those pretty powerbooks.. with the rainbowed titanium : sigh :<br><br>hope to get some hints and tips, and some insights perhaps on the great world of apple heehee :)<br>cheers!<br>rosie<br><br>'I love my brother, but not as much as a Pot Noodle.' ~Noel Gallagher

Re: hello people!!! - 05/26/01 09:19 PM

welcome, rosie!!!<br>be nice to her, folks... or i will DoS your IP into oblivion! (JUST KIDDING) but true, she is a friend of mine<br><br>

Re: hello people!!! - 05/26/01 09:27 PM

lol someone's got my back.. woohoo!!<br><br>:oD<br><br>'I love my brother, but not as much as a Pot Noodle.' ~Noel Gallagher
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: hello people!!! - 05/26/01 09:42 PM

welcome to you both, you both sound like lovely poeple and please accept my apologies for sounding to be a much nastier person than I really am but lets face it I have to be a realist and I have to keep the native birds alive...(I promise I will not talk cats anymore) by the way I like your choice of new computer Rosie.<br><br>..

Re: hello people!!! - 05/26/01 09:46 PM

birds are good:o) keep up the good work!<br><br><br><br>'I love my brother, but not as much as a Pot Noodle.' ~Noel Gallagher
Posted by: johnengler

Re: hello people!!! - 05/27/01 01:52 PM

rosie,<br><br>welcome, sad that you don't own a mac... you could easily find a plethora of older ibooks to get you through until you pony up for that Powerbook on ebay if you're really hurting for one...<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: hello people!!! - 05/27/01 08:43 PM

I'm newbie here too, but what the heck--welcome!<br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear