Winter / Summer

Posted by: MattMac112

Winter / Summer - 04/19/02 11:20 PM

I've really enjoyed, here in the midwest, the change from winter directly to summer. 80+ degree days and sunshine all this week! I LOVE IT!<br><br>I didn't enjoy the weather as much when posting over at MacDictator.com<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Winter / Summer - 04/19/02 11:45 PM

I don't see how people can even begin to enjoy an 80+ degree day, it's just to hot. You would think that living in California, I'd be used to warm temperatures, but I'm not and I don't want to be.<br><br>
Posted by: NotTheOnly1

Re: Winter / Summer - 04/20/02 12:39 AM

But grey, it's been fall here for how many weeks in a row? If you really want to bake, live anywhere BUT in California..<br><br><br><br>I'm sorry, but I must be staying..
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Winter / Summer - 04/20/02 07:58 AM

Try 80+ degrees for 10 days now with nothing but clouds and T-storms... that's what Dallas has been like, and the lack of sun is starting to get to me (it's just not right to lie pool-side when there's no sun).<br><br>February and March were excellent, mind you. We saw snow twice this winter, which is quite a rarity, apparently (I only moved to Texas about a year ago). We pay for it in spades in July and August, mind you...<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Winter / Summer - 04/20/02 02:56 PM

It has been in the 80's here all week..reaching up to 90 one day! (here=Kentucky) I do enjoy the nice weather...was sick and tired of the cold, though I really can't complain about this past winter...very mild.<br><br>Misha, I was stationed at Ft. Hood...so I know what you are talking about! <br><br>