God! I feel like a traitor LOL

Posted by: NucleusG4

God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/19/02 09:33 PM

How come this looks exactly like over there? The preferences and everything?<br><br>
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/19/02 09:35 PM

Must be because of a mixture of Stan and stylesheets and such results in look-a-like boards<br><br>
Posted by: SlapLeather

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/19/02 09:36 PM

it's the twilight zone...<br><br><br>head for that line of trees<br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/19/02 09:36 PM

It's the same forum software.<br><br>semicolon dash parenthesis
Posted by: sean

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/19/02 09:40 PM

this site actually used this forum software first. also, i think there is a slight difference in that the maccentral forums use php (probably better) and these forums do not..while i think that is true...i have no clue as to the implications because i just spoke over my head. ;-)<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: MachOne

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/19/02 09:40 PM

On mine, I have a pastiche of gray, gray, gray, and I think light charcoal. Oh no...wrong..I think it's gray.<br><br>Hey...where did all you people come from?<br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by MachOne on 04/20/02 00:44 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: NotTheOnly1

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 12:53 AM

There was this dude named Moses.. he parted the red tape sea.. we kinda followed in his wake..<br><br>I'm sorry, but I must be staying..
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 02:26 AM

Thanks Sean,<br><br>Glad to see someone noticed <br><br>As for PHP -- it is my experience that it is better for some things, but we found the perl version to be faster and more reliable.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: snag

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 02:31 AM

Whatever the case Mozilla loves this place.<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 07:13 AM

Oh my goodness...I just noticed the signature change to "I'm sorry, but I must be staying". I hate to say this , but I thought the last sig was actually goo-ing. All the while i read your posts I had a mental pic of you turning to goo and melting. Dah!...LOL<br>Hey, why isn't my sig showing up?<br><br>[img] http://members.aol.com/crescentbeachgrl/Lorisunsig2.gif [/img]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 07:17 AM

This is th default style for wwwthreads -- something that we'll need to work with and revamp as "normal" (like "average") isn't what we strive for. ;)<br><br>
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 07:25 AM

Try removing the spaces between the tags and the link ...<br><br><br><br>{image}http://members.aol.com/crescentbeachgrl/Lorisunsig2.gif{/image}<br><br>(replace{} with []) ...<br><br>=)<br><br>***matt<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: God! I feel like a traitor LOL - 04/20/02 07:47 AM

thanks! I'll try that, it better work.<br>Now on the above topic, I don't feel like a traitor because I visit and post on a lot of Mac forums.( ok, not a lot) But I always went to MacCentral to post to get help for technical stuff because I noticed the high traffic there and the quickness of the replies.<br>Darn!!! guess I better get back to the control panel<br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lori on 04/20/02 10:49 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Anonymous

Remember Who Started MacCentral - 04/20/02 08:18 AM

Stan Flack started MacCentral. In effect you're still a nice loyal fella. Just to the person and not an entity.<br><br>John<br>[color:red]I don't need no steenkin' signature!</font color=red>