Posted by: steveg

Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:53 PM

Thought I'd dip a toe in the water and see what this here pond is like.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:54 PM

Yo Steve... wassup my NY brotha!<br><br>semicolon dash parenthesis
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:56 PM

Hi there!!! As you can see, this is where the gang is hanging out.<br><br>Seems a little strange but I'm getting used to it.<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:56 PM

Not much. Just catching some fresh air if you know what I mean. <br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:57 PM

Yup. The same only different. Sort of...<br><br>That make sense? <br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:59 PM

Yo Yo To Steve <br>roll up your pant legs and sit down and dangle them in the water<br>Butt watch out for Alec<br><br>This could be da place
Posted by: ChrisN

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 04:59 PM

Howdy to you all too. Thought I would stop by and check it out here also. Joined up when they started up and made a grand total of one post. :-) Now, who knows. Good to see some familiar faces.<br><br>Chris<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:00 PM

Heh-heh. Brought me repellent along.<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:04 PM

Ya, that makes sense. I guess since all the "good folk" are migrating over it won't be long before we have our "feel" for the place.<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:06 PM

have you checked t'other place in the last few min. JimD is eating a little crow. the backlash didn't take long. check it out...<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:09 PM

Yuk Yuk<br><br>This could be da place

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:18 PM

Thanks for the tip. I love crow pie!<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:20 PM

As long as someone else is eating it }:-><br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Hey, Chris! - 04/19/02 05:28 PM

Nice to see you here! Nose around a bit and you'll find where the Guiness is being served - some nice "hosts" here.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: Anonymous

Too little, too late. - 04/19/02 05:42 PM

I can't believe I'm being so hard *ssed about this, but I believe the whole "no Mac stuff in the lounge" was to keep the GD from dieing a slow death. Whatever.<br><br>And folks, I took it reeeeeel personal when my stab at a Mac post got ripped. Y'all know I'm easy going, and you also know when I'm riled, I'm flaming p*ssed. I'm thinking I don't want to go back. <br><br>[color:blue]A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. W. Wonka</font color=blue>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:46 PM

Warm and cozy - at least we think so <br><br>Welcome aboard!!<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: carp

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:48 PM

Yep kinda sad to bad I did love the MC and Jim has a big job ahead of him.<br><br>Still would like to see things would, work out. However I don't see that it would up to this point.<br><br>

Re: Too little, too late. - 04/19/02 05:52 PM

Lea, I agree that His Jimness was waaaaaaaaay outa line to just start kidnapping posts across forum lines. At the very least a PM or post to say "next time, do this..." would have been proper.<br><br>But I think his "rule" was well-intended, if not misguided. And the backlash has been swift and loud. I give him credit for confronting the issue and making an effort to correct his faux pas. In the meantime, the situation has driven many of us here. And so far, dangit, it's pretty nice in this part of town. The residents are making us feel welcome.<br><br>Now if Jim can get MC back on track, we'll have two great places to hang.<br><br>
Posted by: ChrisN

Re: Hey, Alec! - 04/19/02 05:53 PM

Thanks for the welcome. You are right, Stan is a great guy. <br><br>Got chips too? :-)<br><br>Chris<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:55 PM

Thank you Stan! Nice to be here. Looking forward to making some new friends.<br><br>psssssst... where's the restrooms?<br><br>

Glad we haven't freaked anybody. - 04/19/02 05:58 PM

I'm trying not to feel like a party crasher. But I can vouch for us, we're good folks. And we really appreciate the welcome.<br><br>[color:blue]A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. W. Wonka</font color=blue>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 05:59 PM

around the corner, second door in <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: breed

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 06:22 PM

I did the same thing... of course I don't post much in general...<br><br>breed<br><br>
Posted by: bganey

Re: Hey, Chris! - 04/19/02 06:32 PM

It's nickel draft night....give me your keys.....<br><br>Oh...and keep your pants on....<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 06:52 PM

Glad the Mac babes are here to.<br><br>Need that womens touch to every room. <br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 06:54 PM

It's always good to have another Virginian on hand<br><br>This could be da place

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 06:54 PM

Ahhh carp. Yer such a dang male sho-vee-nist! <br><br>
Posted by: breed

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 07:15 PM

I'm a relatively new Virginian, but I feel right at home...<br><br>breed<br><br>(The caption for my picture is: "When phones attack!" to be seen on Fox next year... surprisingly, I was sober.)<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 07:17 PM

For the sake of the world I have to remain sober<br>If not I would pull the plug and we all would go down the drain<br><br>This could be da place

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 07:32 PM

You guys need us ladies around to keep you in line.<br><br>that reminds me. I must send PM to iRock.<br><br>

So, how many of us are there? - 04/19/02 10:29 PM

And trust me, I consider being called a Mac Babe a real compliment. But I've always wondered exactly how many of us there are/were at the old place. Not a lot, I'm guessing, which certainly demonstrates that axiom about quality vs. quantity.<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. W. Wonka</font color=blue>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Glad we haven't freaked anybody. - 04/19/02 10:35 PM

No parties to crash here Leah. <br>We are a quiet and relatively clique free bunch in here.<br>I remember you from my days at MC.<br>Brave of you to stay there so long.<br>We all gave up some time back. <br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================
Posted by: MachOne

Regular? Regular?...how the... - 04/19/02 10:44 PM

heck did you get to regular so fast? You must have a post-o-matic under that sombrero. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 11:02 PM

Yeah... get iRock over here... she's a pretty light-hearted and fun "Mac Chic"... and she has cool dogs!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 11:06 PM

I just saw her online so I know she is checking us out.<br><br>Come on iRock, stop by and say hello.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/19/02 11:11 PM

Thought it was Happy Hour here so I stopped in to check it out.<br><br>drjohn<br><br>

Re: Wall howdy, pards! - 04/20/02 02:42 AM

Welcome drjohn. Great to have you here!<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: Regular? Regular?...how the... - 04/20/02 04:14 AM

Lots and lots of pratice<br><br>This could be da place