Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke

Posted by: DavidDraiman

Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:31 AM

<br><br>[color:red]Fear awaken<br> Go with it now<br> And let it overcome you<br> Fear awaken<br> Your mind is racing</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:34 AM

Pepsi Pepsi no Coke - The Sumerai Chef<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:37 AM

Diet Coke only. Well, Diet Coke and Rum is good too!<br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:41 AM

Dr. Pepper<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:43 AM

Cream soda, Root Beer, or Ginger Ale...<br><br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:43 AM

Pepsi has this after taste that I can best describe like this-<br><br>You are on a backpacking/hiking trip for a week and you only have one pair of socks. So at night you dry your sweaty socks over the camp fire. At the end of the week you take a nice cold can of Coke and filter it thru these socks to duplicate the taste of Pepsi.<br><br>Maybe it's just me <br><br>
Posted by: Non_PC

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:45 AM

I'm bi-cola<br><br>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 10:49 AM

Coke and filter it thru these socks to duplicate the taste of Pepsi. LOL<br><br>Funny thats what Coke taste like for me.<br>Maybe it's just me <br><br>Plus since my Uncle owns a Pepsi distribitor here it would not be good to be seen drinking a Coke by the family. Besides I prefer juice.<br><br>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:00 AM

Well, you could always drink one of the juice products put out by Pepsi...<br><br>Pepsi Blue! Does that count as a juice?<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:03 AM

Sorry no soft drinks in my life, just water, tea and BEER! But if I was to drink something, I'll ahve to go with nutty...Dr Pepper!<br><br>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:06 AM

Pepsi Blue? Whats that<br><br>I do kinda like Fresca - who makes that?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:08 AM

I like Pepsi Blue. Not enough as a full time drink, but it's refreshing from the dark colas once and a while. Kinda like liquid cotton candy.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:09 AM

code red...and only code red these days.<br><br>i never liked coke and always drank pepsi...until code red came along. <br><br>dr. pepper comes just behind code red these days.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:16 AM

Mountain Dew has that LiveWire flavor coming out soon. Code Red is good, too.<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:20 AM

I used to like Jolt. I also used to like Fast Lane tea...triple the caffeine...but now discontinued.<br><br>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:22 AM

There's also that green 7up with the '7up' logo upside down on the bottle...<br><br>Anyone had that stuff?<br><br>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:32 AM

Green 7up? Maybe you just got a bad batch! <br><br>Ever have Pespi Kona (coffee flavored)?<br><br>

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:43 AM

What, you think I make this stuff up?<br><br>Flip it!<br><br><br>
Posted by: bganey

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 11:51 AM

Diet Coke all the way here...Diuretic Pepsi...well..nevermind. <br><br>
Posted by: LoveTheBomb

My ranking: - 05/02/03 12:10 PM

Dr. Pepper<br>Root Beer<br>Cherry Coke<br>Coke<br>Cream Soda<br>Vanilla Coke<br>7up<br>Diet Dr. Pepper<br>Sprite<br>Ginger-Ale<br>....<br>most fruit flavored sodas<br>....<br>Diet Sprite<br>Diet Vanilla Coke<br>Diet Coke<br>Pepsi<br>Diet Pepsi<br>....<br>any thing else, including generic soda<br>....<br>Mountain Dew<br>Code Red<br><br>I had a very bad experience with Code Red freshman year. Since then, I've vowed never to drink that stuff. And Mountain dew tastes like piss.<br><br>-Matt<br><br>
Posted by: Non_PC

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 12:19 PM

My sister was experiencing a lot of pain and the doctor thought she might have the early symptoms of Lupus. Long story short her pain was caused by Diet Coke. She stopped and with in 3 weeks no more pain.<br>One article I found<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 12:57 PM

Water. When I eat lunch at school, I always get some soda (or is that pop? or tonic?). We sold our souls to Coke a few years ago, and that's what I drank. But now we've resold our souls to Pepsi, so that's what I drink.<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:07 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Pepsi Pepsi no Coke - The Sumerai Chef<p><hr></blockquote><p>I think it was the Greek Chef.. Cheebarga cheebarga cheebarga... <br><br><br>The Samurai<br><br><br><br>WaleedsGallery - DigitalEye
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:14 PM

Used to work for Coke, still work on it, so I vote Coke, but don't drink it much.<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: My ranking: - 05/02/03 01:21 PM

Ya know...just gotta ask...just how do you know what piss tastes like!<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:23 PM

I'll bring you a Pepsi Blue, Carp.<br><br>I drink all kinds of sodas.<br><br>
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:24 PM

Neither, they both cause health problems and fund politicos<br>( PepsiCo $720k -Coca Cola $610k Bush Donors 2000)<br><br>Drink water, tea, beer.<br>You'll live longer, happier.<br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:30 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You'll live longer, happier.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I bet <br><br><br>WaleedsGallery - DigitalEye
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:35 PM

LOL! <br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 01:37 PM

LOL well..you weren't supposed to notice that! LOL<br><br>
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 02:05 PM

In my home Pepsi, out side Coke, now you know who is the boss.<br><br>
Posted by: HappyHippie

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/02/03 05:13 PM

Man there ain't nuttin' like a RC Cola (Royal Crown Cola) and a banana moon pie, heck you-all gonna think I'm from the South now you hear but I'm not (as i take another chaw of baccie)<br><br>[color:purple]keep on truckin' brother</font color=purple><br><br>
Posted by: leighfo

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/07/03 02:32 PM

seriously, it depends-when theres a bottle of captain morgans around im opting for the coke<br><br>but...i usually drink that diet caffeine free pepsi if i drink soda at all, dont have time to be addicted to weak little caffeine. there are bigger addictions for me ;-)<br><br><br>"Dyin's just another part of life." J.D. '84-'02
Posted by: NeilMac

Re: Poll: Pepsi vs. Coke - 05/07/03 02:59 PM

Old Jamaican Ginger Beer is the new Coke. Great on its own, stupendous with Vodka and loads of ice.<br><br>