MS to give code to states

Posted by: yoyo52

MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 09:45 PM

Here's the link:<br><br>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020216/tc_nm/microsoft_code_dc_3<br><br>Good news, or what <br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: johnengler

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:10 PM

[censored]".<br><br>To assume that M$ won't fight this one until they move to Canada is naive... I mean it's like saying "Mr. Clinton, did you lie?" and then taking the answer at face value... well, sort of... you know what I mean...<br><br>M$ won't ever completely deliver the code, bottom line...<br><br>

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:16 PM

I suppose you're right. But the fight will be entertaining, at least.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:20 PM

entertaining like Bilbo's song about the cow jumping over the moon, or entertaining like watching female mud wrestlers get carried away with the moment?<br><br>(yes, I'm just now half way through the first book)<br><br>

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:23 PM

So how do you like it so far?<br><br>I'd vote for the mudwrestling, but in a hog farm barnyard, if you follow the drift.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:27 PM

yes, i'd think about going to the barn to watch that...<br><br>and i think it's pretty good thusfar... though finding time to read it is becoming tougher and tougher... I've been trying to learn more php/mysql in my spare time cause the company I'm working at just seems more screwed up every day I'm there...<br><br>check my homepage for my efforts and let me know if they're valiant or not ;)<br><br>http://www.englers.org/<br><br>and with that shameless plug, I'm off to bed... <br><br>

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:36 PM

It looks very valiant. I especially loved the Dubya in drag link.<br><br>You'd better be careful, though, cause you seem to be making fun of the commander in chief, and who knows what catastrophe that might bring down on you. John Ashcroft is watching from behind that US$6,000 curtain, donchaknow <br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: MS to give code to states - 02/16/02 10:39 PM

they can throw me in the brig if they think I'm making fun of my commander in chief... right after they take away my dog tags and my ID card... besides, I'm from Texas... they should know better than to think a Texan would make fun of the current President... heck, I work 5 miles from Ranger stadium... good 'ol Bush stomping grounds if you know what I mean... ;)<br><br>now I'm really off to bed.<br><br>