shouts

Posted by: Anonymous

shouts - 05/25/01 02:19 PM

hiya people... i shall introduce myself... just to warn you, i am mean, nasty, ignorant, and can barely find my way around my desktop and have no clue what i am doing most of the time. oh, and did i mention i am arrogant and opinionated? other than those shortcomings, i am a pretty bad person! heh heh... so let's party.<br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: you're the first, i believe - 05/25/01 06:54 PM

with all of those characteristics.<br><br>enjoy the surroundings.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: shouts - 05/25/01 07:34 PM

I KNOW you're out there... I can hear you breathing!<br><br>

Re: shouts - 05/25/01 07:37 PM

um, Kate... you don't believe everything you read, do you? and you do know that i was being facetious, right? well, i was.<br><br>

that's the truth! - 05/25/01 09:15 PM

it is written<br><br>it is truth<br><br>you pulleth my leg<br><br>i pulleth yours<br><br>;-)<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: that's the truth! - 05/25/01 09:19 PM

truth? you want the truth?? you can't handle the truth!! (didja like my jack nicholson impression?)<br><br>

Re: yep - 05/25/01 09:28 PM

WHOO AHHHHHHH!<br><br>like mine?<br><br>Rats! that was Al Pacino.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re:welcome to the man's world Kate - 05/25/01 09:32 PM

Where insead of tradespeople we have tradesmen and a journeywoman would be a daytripper.<br>The only items that get the feminine gender are items of machinery ... usually ones that work... "she's running well, eh mate"<br>A Shame I know but Journeypeople/journeyperson sounds like a mouthful.<br><br>..

Re:welcome to the man's world Kate - 05/25/01 09:38 PM

ok ok ok... joke time (like when is it NOT joke time?): two peanuts were walking down the street, one was assaulted... (rimshot!) ba da boom!<br><br>

Re:welcome to the man's world Kate - 05/25/01 09:47 PM

one peanut<br> I've been asaulted<br>the other<br> what today?<br><br>..

Re:taken with a grain of... - 05/25/01 09:50 PM

one peanut<br> I've been asaulted<br>the other<br> what today?<br>first peanut<br> no, everyday, I feel all dried up as a result.<br>..

Re:taken with a grain of... - 05/25/01 09:52 PM

two peanuts for the price of one? bargain!<br><br>

Re:taken with a grain of... - 05/25/01 09:59 PM

first peanut <br>yes<br>I had another friend who was asaulted but he turned to paste<br><br>..

Re:taken with a grain of... - 05/25/01 10:05 PM

paste? you want paste?!?! ok ok ok ok but remember, i am humoring myself just as you are humoring yourself... and you can still call me jack...<br><br>

Re:pasty faced - 05/25/01 10:07 PM

trying to keep up... not doing too bad for a PowerMac 5500/250 on a 20 kbps connection in Netscape 4.77 under the hood OS 9.1<br><br>..

Re:pasty faced - 05/25/01 10:09 PM

netscape??? oh dear boy, i do feel for you!!!<br><br>

Re:I don't mind you breathing down my neck.. - 05/25/01 10:16 PM

but keep your hands out of there!<br><br><br><br>..

Re:I don't mind you breathing down my neck.. - 05/25/01 10:18 PM

i rather thought that it was my neck being breathed down... heh heh<br><br>

Re:run rabbit run - 05/25/01 10:24 PM

yes it is time for me to run it is about to rain and I need to cut some firewood nice speedy forum today thanks for the fun..<br><br><br>..
Posted by: johnengler

Re: shouts - 05/26/01 06:44 AM

this is the Wlonh I remember... posting totally useless stuff, and loving it... thanks my man....<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Happy medium - 05/26/01 08:25 AM

of useless and helpful is my ideal place to visit.<br><br>good help, tips, hot information about Macs spaced out with some trivia and friendliness.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: shouts - 05/26/01 10:44 AM

oh, but John... who was it you called that late night when your iMac shot craps on you? 'twas me! and this is my intro thread, there's nothing much here yet on these fora, these fine folks have no troubles with their Macs, yet... and when they do, you know who will have the answers. Steve Jobs, that's who. heh heh<br><br>as ever, you should feel free to call me at any hour of the day or night, John, always ready to help<br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: shouts - 05/26/01 06:29 PM

Seriously, folks, nycdewd, aka wlonh as John says, really really knows his stuff.<br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 01:49 AM

hey hey!! how've you been? :)<br><br>______________<br>be happy!<br>-mac freak

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 04:43 AM

Hey all, 'sup elz?<br>Migrating, are we? Seems like a not-so-bad idea right now...<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 07:08 AM

yeah, I know.... press the CUDA button.... if we only knew about the 8 GB issue with the System when I called eh? <br><br>You're the man nycdewd<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 07:08 AM

elzinat.... welcome welcome welcome...<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 07:09 AM

hey cipher... I see that you warmed up to the idea... welcome<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 07:42 AM

hola everyone-- nice to see everything filling up... great to see all these people here. Funny hoe the Mac News landscape has been changing eh?<br><br>-Deano<br><br>http://www.themacmind.com

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 07:48 AM

definitely interesting to say the least... 4 year cycles? that's my theory...<br><br>***<br>"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." -John Adams

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 10:59 AM

"first 8 GB", John? I thought it turned out it was a shot mobo that was wrong with that iMac... and that you shmoozed/cajoled your local shop into fixing it free... heh heh<br><br>

Re: shouts - 05/28/01 11:06 AM

I took it into the shop, they replaced the Mobo yes... I was thinking of a different time that I had a broke iMac, and I called MacTank at 1am... and they helped me through it... found the 8GB issue on Macfixit...<br><br><br>***<br>"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." -John Adams