They'll be best buds someday.

Posted by: SleeveTugger

They'll be best buds someday. - 09/26/09 11:21 AM

Gavin gets excited when Murphy gets close. I didn't catch it, but Murphy eventually licked his cheek. That's a seal of approval. smile

Posted by: Gigi

Re: They'll be best buds someday. - 09/26/09 12:09 PM

AWWWWW, how cute.
Posted by: Lea

Re: They'll be best buds someday. - 09/26/09 12:29 PM

Very sweet, instant classic. smile

Posted by: MrB

Re: They'll be best buds someday. - 09/26/09 07:53 PM

People tend to not want dogs to lick their face but I think it shows that the dog accepts the person as the higher ranked carbon unit. So I let dogs lick my face. Also it tends to clean my last meal out of my beard.

dave
Posted by: carp

Re: They'll be best buds someday. - 09/26/09 07:56 PM

Quote:
People tend to not want dogs to lick their face but I think it shows that the dog accepts the person as the higher ranked carbon unit.

Because they seen the dog lick the arse of another dog before licking their face .

Now when the dog licks their arse they now say that they are the higher carbon unit laugh
Posted by: Lea

Re: They'll be best buds someday. - 09/26/09 07:59 PM

We sleep with our dogs, Dave ~ Dog ears, dog licks, dog tails, dog breath, dog butts ~ I know, we're heathens but we're happy heathen. So are the dogs.

Posted by: Pirate

Re: They'll be best buds someday. - 09/27/09 06:30 AM

Same here indoor dog sleeps where he wants...most ly in our bed...he roots and feathers his nest before settleing for the night...and if he wants you up in the morning...he will lick your ear til you get up