Hello

Posted by: yoyo52

Hello - 05/25/01 01:14 PM

I just registered for this site and hope to be at least a lurker. Hope to get to know people here! <br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: Tim

Re: Hello - 05/25/01 01:28 PM

Howdy YoYo! <br><br>Tim<br><br>Tim Robertson, publisher <br>My Mac Magazine<br><br>http://www.mymac.com<br>publisher@mymac.com<br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hello - 05/25/01 02:12 PM

migawd, just LOOK what the cat dragged in... a YOYO from 1952! heh heh, how are ya yoyo52? this site is going to be my first hang since i split that nasty old MacNN... i know that old habits die hard but i sure hope you dump that site... **<br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: yoyo - 05/25/01 06:49 PM

anyone with a name like yoyo has to be okay. chime in now and then. i have around 50 yoyo's. i am 65. i am weired. ;-)<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: yoyo - 05/25/01 07:45 PM

I have seen Kate's yoyos. She is fun, not weird. Which side of the house is the flowerbed on? On the side where you come round the corner or on the opposite side by the neighbors house, or on the front facing the park? Let me guess, is it the people in the back that have the cats? Today's a happy day, I am on vacation during the next 9...count 'em 9 days. Yayy!! Bet it's getting pretty there this time of year. It's nice here with the allergies in full bloom.<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock

Re: yoyo - 05/25/01 07:52 PM

well, irock (btw, do you rock?), yoyo52 and i go way back... it's a fact. we are old buddies from another forum... unlike me, he is quite literate and erudite. also unlike me, he is a nice guy. (i hope you're not like kate and believe everything you read... heh heh). here, irock, have a Kleenex on me...<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: yoyo - 05/25/01 08:08 PM

Never take kleenex from a stranger. Of course since you introduced yourself online I know you now. As long as it's a Kleenex not Dirtyex, like my Dad calls them. I do rock sometimes and so does this link if you catch it before the sun goes down. We're having a nice week here so you may see it tomorrow. I live near this, but farther than I used to.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>DOH! Here's the link<br>http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/mshnvm/volcanocam/<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by iRock on 05/25/01 11:23 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Flowers n cats - 05/25/01 09:21 PM

Lady next door has 7; people in back have 2<br><br>Flowers by the driveway<br><br>Cottonwood trees blowin my way. Looks like snow on the front lawn! My eyes itch and nose runs.<br><br>Have a neat vacation. I'm on vacation too; have been for 3 years now. Ha!<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: Flowers n cats - 05/25/01 09:24 PM

vacation? you want a vacation?!?! you can't handle a vacation!! (my jack nicholson impression gets better all the time, don't you think?)<br><br>

Re: yoyo - 05/25/01 10:53 PM

You know what's sad? I can't come up with another username . But yeah, old habits die hard, so I'm weaning myself from MacNN, slowly but surely. There's been high drama recently, though, and that's been sort of entertaining in a sad kind of way.<br><br>And you know what, iRock, you really should believe nycdewd--at least what he says in this post, which is so true that if he'd been alive 250 years ago he'd be George Washington <br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: yoyo - 05/25/01 11:16 PM

now, wait a minute! i resemble that remark!<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Hello - 05/26/01 06:41 AM

welcome YoYo, haven't talked to you in a while... how's it been going? Good to see you here, hope this place is as much fun as the old place used to be.... glad you're here.<br><br>John<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: Hello - 05/26/01 06:20 PM

Howdy John. Good to see you.<br><br>And nycdewd, I obfuscate to that <br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear

hey all - 05/27/01 05:52 PM

Well well, lookie who's here :)<br><br>Yoyo, John, NYCdewd... good to see y'all ;)<br><br>BTW, thanks John for letting me know 'bout Mac Minute ;)<br><br><br>

Re: hey all - 05/27/01 05:59 PM

hello Cipher13, long time...<br><br>

Re: hey all - 05/27/01 06:06 PM

Indeed... how've you been doin'?<br>I assume you've heard the news - of the recent events?<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: hey all - 05/27/01 06:09 PM

well, at the risk of wasting everyone's ever so precious time (hooo ha), i have to say that YES i have been well and truly apprised of all developments as ever... very amusing and entertaining it was, too<br><br>oh, and i am well, thanks... kicking ass and taking names as usual... and yourself?<br><br>

Re: hey all - 05/27/01 08:38 PM

Hey guy--tried AIMing you a couple of nights ago to wish you well in your English test (or whatever it was). Hope things went OK. Good to see you here too--old home week sorta kinda<br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: hey all - 05/27/01 10:53 PM

It was rather amusing in retrospect, I suppose ;)<br><br>I'm doing great :)<br><br>FINALLY got that English task done, and thanks for the well wishing Yoyo ;)<br><br>Sorry I wasn't at the comp when I got your IM... haven't been on much at all lately :)<br>Which is probably healthy...<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: hey all - 05/28/01 01:40 AM

well well, lookie who's here :)<br><br>yoyo, john, nycdewd, ciph... good to see y'all ;)<br><br>btw, thanks ciph for letting me know 'bout Mac Minute ;)<br><br>:D<br><br>______________<br>be happy!<br>-mac freak
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Hello - 05/28/01 02:29 AM

Hey Yoyo52 -- welcome to the Caf!! and to MacMinute.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan<br><br>