zora?

Posted by: Anonymous

zora? - 02/17/03 06:22 PM

good job Joe?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Neale Hurston? - 02/17/03 06:30 PM

<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: bird

Re: zora? - 02/17/03 10:08 PM

I was so glad he chose Zora. I was elated in the end when they recieved the money. She certainly didn't have a easy childhood by the short little bio they did. I,m pretty damn happy for both of them. <br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 05:33 AM

The strange thing is, a local ad agency here in Atlanta claims that she was in a commercial they made for one of their clients. There was no mention of an acting career during her JM bio. Something weird's going on and, by God, I'm going to get to the bottom of it.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 06:36 AM

One of those two bimbos did fetish videos as well... foot fetish videos. Of course, according to the papers, Joe did bathing suit modeling too. <br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 06:43 AM

One airhead finds another, and they fall in love...<br><br>May they live together in happiness forever, and make little airheads...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 08:34 AM

TSG<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 08:37 AM

<br><br>Sarah the one that lost.<br><br>Zora was actually a very cool girl. Not a gold digger or bimbo. i'm glad she came out on top<br><br>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 09:14 AM

"I'm glad she came out on top."<br><br>Must . . . resist . . . obvious . . . joke . . .<br><br>

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 09:48 AM

i gather that this is all about Mr. Millionaire? Boy it's hard to be so out of the loop. Hey, maybe I should run for vice-president (maybe not in this administration, though).<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 09:54 AM

My suggestion to you to get back IN the loop is just to get yourself a subscription to Entertainment Weekly- you can pretty much get caught up with everything you need to know within a month or two...<br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>

Re: zora? - 02/18/03 09:59 AM

I'd rather spend a month in a sweatshop. I've never bought into the idea of celebrity (most celebrities seem to be know for being celebrities), and that's what most entertainment seems to be all about. I'd rather have read Zora Neale Hurston than know who the Zora on Mr. Millionaire is.<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"