The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange!

Posted by: Clark

The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 11:21 AM

I have been very obsessed with the case of the missing 2 year old Caylee Anthony.<br>The whole thing is so bizzare!<br><br>Iíve never seen so many lies and half-truths coming from one family.<br><br>Because there are 3 generations involved, when I say daughter I mean Caylee.<br>When I say mother, Iíll be referring to Casey Anthony the mother of Caylee.<br>When I mention grandmother, Iíll mean Cindy Anthony the mother of Casey.<br><br>On July 15th, Cindy the grandmother called 911 to ask police to arrest her daughter Casey for stealing her car and her money.<br>An hour later she called 911 again but this time she is crying because she has just found out that her granddaugher, Caylee, has been missing for a month.<br><br>Casey Anthony was taken into custody and charged with child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.<br><br>In jail, Casey has shown very little emotion. <br><br>Casey told police that a month ago she delivered her daughter to her nanny who is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez to an apartment complex. <br>Problem is the only Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez that the police know about is not a nanny and has never seen Caylee or Casey. <br>The apartment complex hasnít been occupied for months.<br><br>Casey told police that she works at Universal Studios. She gave her work extension number and the name of her supervisor. <br>She does not work at Universal Studios. There was no such number or boss.<br><br>When asked why she didnít contact the police with her daugher missing for over a month, Casey said that she knew from watching tv that her daughter could be hurt if the police became involved.<br>So she claims that for a month she did her own investigating.<br><br>Even though the charges against Casey are relatively minor, the judge set bond at $500,000.<br>He said, ďYou left your 2-year-old child Caylee Anthony with a person who does not exist, at an apartment you can not identify and you lied to your parents and friends concerning your child's whereabouts. You didn't even report her missing until five weeks later and then only because the child's grandmother insisted."<br><br>The car that Casey was driving was found abandoned in Amscot because according to Casey it had broken down.<br><br>In the trunk of the car police found hair that matched the length and color of Cayleeís hair. <br>A cadaver dog detected the odor of human remains in the trunk.<br><br>Carlos Padilla, the public information officer for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says in reference to the odor found in Caylee's mother's car, he says he has no doubt that the smell is of decomposition of a human body. ďA lot of people donít know this. In the human body, we have certain proteins that when they start to break down, the odor, I canít compare it.Ē<br><br>Casey is not talking to police. She says she will only talk to the FBI.<br><br>The grandmother, Cindy, tells about as many half-truths as her daugher.<br>The car smells very bad, but Cindy says it could have been rotting pizza.<br>But in her 911 call to police, Cindy said of her car ďit smelled like there's been a dead body.Ē<br>She said that her daughter has to get out of jail to go find her granddaugther.<br>But now she is saying that it is good for Casey to be in jail so she can be protected.<br><br>Here is yet another rant from the grandmother, ďHer plan was to get us all back together, and I think her plan has changed and I think that's what happened. Her plan changed halfway through, and she doesn't know where itís at right now. I truly believe Casey knows who has Caylee but it's a code name. That's why they can't find that person just yet.Ē<br><br>Around the time of Cayleeís disapperance Casey borrowed a shovel from one of the neighbors.<br><br>Friends of Casey Anthony revealed what she was really doing since her daughter's disappearance. <br>They say she acted as though she hadn't a care in the world during the time she now says she had no idea where her daughter Caylee was.<br>They also said that Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. <br>She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate.<br><br>It is believed that Casey lied to her boyfriend about her job at Universal Studios. <br><br>I think everyone is now waiting until DNA results to come back from tests on the hair found in the trunk of the car.<br>That should give Casey enough time to invent yet another lie.<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 11:32 AM

[censored] crazy as they sound, it's a shame nobody intervened on behalf of the little girl a long time ago. Very sad.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 12:50 PM

bizarre<br><br>Absolutely! Bunch of fruitcakes covering up something. I can't imagine going five weeks without talking to my granddaughter. We either talk to her on the phone nearly daily and see her, at least, once a week. Very strange behavior going on for sure.<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 02:27 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Caylee's mother's car, he says he has no doubt that the smell is of decomposition of a human body. ďA lot of people donít know this. In the human body, we have certain proteins that when they start to break down, the odor, I canít compare it.Ē<p><hr></blockquote><p>That is because it is a long chain molecule that your nose can pick up at very very low concentrations. The name of the molecule is "cadaverine." Twenty years ago I was using this as well as putricine and vomicine in some molecular biology experiments. They have other cool characteristics besides smell. Absolutely no one who has gotten a whiff of cadaverine mistakes it for anything else but a rotting human corpse. It doesn't smell like that raccoon pizza on the side of the road. A bigger body is needed to make cadaverine.<br><br>Fun Fact: A high velocity chemical fume hood with the cadaverine in four containers, the largest of which was packed with kitty litter. You get down to the last vial and get a couple of microliters out. No matter what you did a molecule are two would escape and find your nose. I've smelled much worse but the bouquet was memorable.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 02:42 PM

I listened to a 13 minute phone call from Casey to her family while she was/is in jail.<br>She sounded fairly normal. She also sounded frustrated and angry with her mother.<br>The only reason she called home was to get the phone number of her boyfriend Tony.<br><br>If I had to guess, I'd guess that Casey was too young to have a baby, she is immature, she is not responsible.<br>For the month that Caylee was missing, Casey was using her mom's car and using her mom's credit cards.<br><br><br>

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 02:45 PM

That's interesting, thank you.<br>I've got to read about your job sometime to find out what you do.<br>I think it has something to do with enzymes and DNA.<br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 04:06 PM

I saw this on CNN today. Doesn't look good for poor little Caylee does it? Can you say 'sociopath'?<br><br>oh yeah, that's going in the blog

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 04:28 PM

irresponsible<br><br>I've got to either learn English or give up and learn a new language.<br><br><br>

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 04:33 PM

Nope, not good. There's always hope but...<br><br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 04:39 PM

Do both. <br><br><br><br>(FWIW, I knew what you meant.)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 04:42 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I think it has something to do with enzymes and DNA.<p><hr></blockquote><p>That's me in a nutshell. (Not the Austin Powers in a nutshell, "ooh this is me in a nutshell oh I can't get out".<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 08:10 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I have been very obsessed with the case of the missing 2 year old Caylee Anthony.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Why?<br>You came here for obsession therapy? <br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson<br><br>

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 09:03 PM

I dunno. Maybe I do need therapy.<br><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 09:16 PM

Why for having compassion? Concern? I think you are alright.<br><br>oh yeah, that's going in the blog

Re: The Caylee Anthony Case...Strange! - 07/27/08 09:22 PM

Thank you<br><br><br>

The grandmother is almost as looney - 07/31/08 08:12 PM

as her daughter...<br><br>Comments made by Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, have at times been perplexing and difficult to reconcile. Anthony reportedly said early in the case that she was aware of what had happened to Caylee, and understood her daughter's reasons for keeping silent about the case. She then hinted this week that Caylee might be in the hands of a kidnapper. Also recently, she reportedly claimed that Caylee is with her babysitter, in an unknown place, and that the sitter loves the girl and does not want to give her up.<br><br>Wednesday, after a jailhouse visit with Casey, Cindy Anthony declared that the "pieces of the puzzle" were coming together, and that she believed she was closer to the truth than ever.<br><br>Cindy Anthony says they're learning the story Casey initially told investigators is filled with lots of truths.<br>She says there really is a Zanaida out there, the name is not fictitious and that the apartment complex Casey led investigators to is not fictitious.<br><br>Cindy Anthony says Casey brought investigators to the right general areas but not to a specific location because she was afraid whoever has caylee might do something to her.<br><br>Cindy claims her daughter tried pointing investigators in the right direction on where to find Caylee. She is confident her daughter was not involved in any foul play. ďThis family has nothing to hide. My daughter may have some mistruths out there or half truths but she is not a murderer...that's all I have to say.Ē<br><br>"She's leading you to a place, but she's not telling you to the exact right apartment, because she's afraid, if someone walks in, something may happen to Caylee. That's all I can say without jeopardizing this case."<br><br>