Where are the ACDs?

Posted by: NucleusG4

Where are the ACDs? - 05/19/08 08:36 PM

I just went to the Apple online store to price a new display... there aren't any. How long has that been going on?<br><br><br><br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/19/08 08:41 PM

I see all three of them listed. No changes for years now. Same prices as always.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/19/08 08:45 PM

Yep - Gis is right all 3 are still there<br><br>Ya just have to scroll to the far left and click displays - they are no longer on the Store Main page as a clickable image. Maybe new displays are coming up soon ?<br><br>

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/19/08 08:48 PM

Ahhh... sorry.. I thought they would be on the main page... instead of all those BLANK SPACES!!!! <br>What kind of business model are these guys running?? <br><br>So, has anyone heard.. are new displays in the air?<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: scottyb

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/19/08 10:11 PM

Yup, that is a big change to the Store's front page. Hmmmm, isn't tomorrow *Tuesday*????...<br><br>If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention...
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 04:04 AM

I held off on buying mine thinking new ACDs would come out any day....that was a couple of months ago. I read where they are keeping the internals updated just not updating the shell so I stopped waiting. <br><br>_______<br>
Posted by: Piper_14

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 04:26 AM

Tuesday morning, the store is up, and all the ACDs are there... I mean, as soon as you click on "Displays" under "Popular Accessories"...<br><br><br>My Wii: 5721 8516 7937 9434 (PM me if you Wii)

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 04:59 AM

Har har.<br><br>And now the stores front page has been updated to close all the negative spaces.<br>Oh well.<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 05:26 AM

Ah, number ten. I was wondering why you were asking where the friends of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or people who had Alveolar Capillary Displaysia had gone. <br><br>ACD is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:<br>ACD Systems, a computer software manufacturer<br>Adelaide College of Divinity<br>Antecedent-contained deletion, a syntactic phenomenon<br>Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes<br>Asia Cooperation Dialogue, an international organization<br>Adjourned in Contemplation of Dismissal<br>Angular Canopy Density<br>Australian Cattle Dog<br>Autoregressive Conditional Duration, a class of models used in financial econometrics<br>Apple Cinema Display<br>Acid-citrate-dextrose, an anticoagulant<br>Automatic call distributor, telephony<br>ACD, a rap duo from Queensbridge, New York<br>ACD (Mitsubishi), Mitsubishi Motor's automotive technology<br>Anaemia of Chronic Disease<br>Anti Collision Device developed by Konkan Railway Corporation.<br>The CD release of Back Again in the DHSS by Half Man Half Biscuit<br>Activity diagram, a type of UML diagram<br>Alveolar Capillary Displaysia<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 03:19 PM

I thought he meant the Apple Computer Discussions area was down. <br><br>

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 04:38 PM

I was wondering why you were asking where the friends of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or people who had Alveolar Capillary Displaysia had gone.<br><br>Of course not.. I was referring to Acronym Challenged Dingle-Dorfs© ... Duh!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Where are the ACDs? - 05/20/08 06:57 PM

"Acronym Challenged Dingle-Dorfs©"<br><br>LOL. You won that one.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game