Zwei.. it's shipping now...

Posted by: NucleusG4

Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 05:13 AM

ETQW<br><br>Amazon<br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by NucleusG4 on 03/19/08 08:17 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: zwei

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 09:25 AM

Yup, saw the headline on MW yesterday. I will eventually get the Mac version when they lower the price. Until then I will be booting back into XP to play. If you get the game and want to play with a bunch of great people ...come to the <HH> Alpha server. When I play I'm either there (when it's populated) or over on the ACI server. <br><br>Nagromme is waiting for this game as well, so anyone who cares can add me to their in-game friends list. I go by "zwei" on there as well. <br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 09:55 AM

Roger that.. Commander. I'm just waiting for the next drop ship to bring my squadron some much needed supplies. Then I'll be able to cough up the green.<br><br><br>Over.<br><br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 10:26 AM

Do you ever play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territitory? Just curious if you are new to the Enemy Territory type games ...much better than a simple deathmatch style game <br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 12:11 PM

For a short while... with you guys actually. I'm into CoD CTF... been playing for years... teams pitted against each other.. working as a group...or not.<br><br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 02:29 PM

Man, that must have been a while ago ...I can't remember <br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/19/08 08:53 PM

Is there a demo download for Mac, I can't seem to find it.?<br><br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/20/08 06:18 AM

Hmmm... mebbe not you specifically... there were a few in MCF who jumped on the demo and then the game when it was released. I played the demo for a few weeks.<br><br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/20/08 06:29 AM

Demo? Are you talking about the retail game? I'm talking about the FREE multi-player expansion that came a couple years later. Anywho ....just going to say that I still play that one several times a week. Always on the HH Alpha server on that game as well. <br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/20/08 06:42 AM

no demo yet ...although there is a PC demo if you have Windows installed.<br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: Zwei.. it's shipping now... - 03/20/08 09:45 AM

Dunno... it was a demo Wolfenstien... that's all I remember.<br>Who can remember these things...lol.<br><br>