A Favour To Ask

Posted by: StanFlack

A Favour To Ask - 05/24/01 03:11 AM

Hello All!<br><br>I have a favour to ask. We just posted a new board today for reader tips & tricks. We all have those little things we do to keep our Macs running smoothly and I thought it would be nice to share those ideas with other readers. Give it some thought and if you have a sec, please post a tip or two for the benefit of everyone.<br><br>Thanks a million!<br><br>Warmest regards,<br><br>Stan<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: that's a good idea Stan... - 05/24/01 04:40 AM

I hope we can keep our comments separate (post them here in this board) and endeavour to just post as simple and clean tips&tricks as we can.<br>Otherwise it could become mired down with opinions.<br><br>..

Re: that's a good idea Stan... - 05/24/01 05:53 AM

Absolutely... that is -- I hope -- what will happen. Just a clearing house of sorts for tips.<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: that's a good idea Stan... - 06/05/01 09:28 PM

Stan,<br><br>Just saw your post requesting that opinions be kept out of the 'tips and tricks" area... my apologies if I've violated this request... I'll be mindful of it in the future.<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: that's a good idea Stan... - 06/06/01 01:23 AM

No worries Mate! I just want to keep it as "tips" focused as possible. <br><br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan