OMG OMG OMG

Posted by: yoyo52

OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 09:25 AM

Paris gets to keep her hair extensions in jail. AND she's also been allowed to keep her makeup on.<br><br>Just thought you'd all really like to know.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 09:55 AM

WHEW!!!!<br>Thanx!<br>That kept me rolling my pillow 4 half the nite! <br><br>[color:white].</font color=white><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 11:59 AM

I'm waiting for the exclusive Barbara Walters interview from the prison.<br><br>- alec -
Posted by: Topper

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 12:01 PM

Thank you, I haven't had my Paris Hilton fix for at least 12 hours.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 12:34 PM

I hope someone takes her lipstick, paints a target on her booty and ass-rapes her with those hair extensions...<br><br>OK, well, maybe that was over the top. But you get the idea.<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: polymerase

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 12:36 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>AND she's also been allowed to keep her makeup on.<p><hr></blockquote><p>You cannot believe everything you read on the interweb. Do you have a link to this information?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 12:52 PM

I head it on MSNBC, so it's gotta be true.<br><br>Really, you should have seen the (male) reporter gushing over the news. Made me want to puke.<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 01:36 PM

If she gets out before he goes in, she can share survival tips with Scooter. Well, maybe not about hair extensions, but just the right makeup touches could really make his stay more . . . bearable?<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: Nana

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 02:00 PM

She even "strikes a pose" which includes full weave & make-up for her mug shot.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 02:10 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>I hope someone takes her lipstick, paints a target on her booty and ass-rapes her with those hair extensions...<p><hr></blockquote><p>You've just given the synopsis of her next "unintentionally leaked" video ;)<br><br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!®
Posted by: carp

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 10:22 PM

Well I sense a Martha Steward lurking , to give her that jail house color extensions <br><br>
Posted by: MrB

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/05/07 10:36 PM

Why are their mug shots double lighted?<br>dave<br><br><br>
Posted by: youreds

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/06/07 04:58 AM

I hope someone takes her lipstick, paints a target on her booty and ass-rapes her with those hair extensions...<br><br>Bloody hell mate, that is a bit strong. You shouldn't let these people get to you.<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/06/07 10:40 AM

[color:blue]Le Grand Score<br><br>So you say you want to score big? All at once, the brass ring, el enchilada entero?<br><br>Well, get this—the Paparazzi expert on the TV program "Access Hollywood" estimates that the first photograph of Paris Hilton in her jail cell "would be worth half a million dollars." It won't be easy, though—even guards are being searched for cameras.<br><br>So get to work on that jailhouse food worker disguise and that fake prison work pass. Could be worth it!</font color=blue><br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson<br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/06/07 09:56 PM

You know there is a Japanese Paris doll.<br><br>http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/parisdollad.jpg<br><br>oh yeah, that's going in the blog
Posted by: Celandine

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 03:16 AM

<br>Almost as funny as the Britany Spears Trailer Trash dolls:<br><br><br><br>[color:white].</font color=white><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 05:58 AM

LMAO!!!<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: Pete

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 07:36 AM

Annnnnnnnnnnd TIME. She's out already.<br><br>link-o<br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 07:59 AM

That's BS, but it sure is nice to know that money really can buy anything.<br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 09:39 AM

Not really...<br><br>“If it were just a matter of writing a check, Microsoft would have good products.” — Steve Jobs<br><br><br>M i c h a e l (OFI)
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 11:05 AM

That's it! Somebody PLEASE lop off her head!!!<br><br>- alec -
Posted by: carp

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/07/07 04:44 PM

LOL thats funny<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/08/07 01:43 PM

Poor girl is back to jail. Ain't it a shame. <br><br>

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/08/07 01:47 PM

Crying all the way, calling for mommy.<br><br>What a pathetic sideshow.<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/08/07 01:56 PM

Ah, give a diva a break. At least she had the presence of mind to cry with her face towards the camera. And the car window down.<br><br>Wait. Presence of mind. That's all wrong.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Just push play ~ They're gonna bleep it anyway ~ </font color=blue><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/09/07 11:51 AM

My take on the whole Paris thing and all news channels:<br><br>Eye on the TV<br>'cause tragedy thrills me<br>Whatever flavor<br>It happens to be<br><br>Like:<br>"Killed by the husband"<br>"Drowned by the ocean"<br>"Shot by his own son"<br>"She used the poison in his tea<br>[and / he] kissed [him / her] goodbye"<br>That's my kind of story<br>It's no fun til someone dies<br><br>Don't look me at like<br>I am a monster<br>Frown out your one face<br>But with the other<br>Stare like a junkie<br>Into the TV<br>Stare like a zombie<br>While the mother, holds her child<br>Watches him die<br>Hands to the sky cryin,<br>"Why, oh why?"<br><br>Cause I need to watch things die<br>From a distance<br>Vicariously, I<br>Live while the whole world dies<br>You all need it too - don't lie.<br><br>Why can't we just admit it?<br>Why can't we just admit it?<br>We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'<br>Neither the brave nor bold<br>Will write us the story so<br>We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'<br><br>I need to watch things die<br>From a good safe distance<br>Vicariously, I<br>Live while the whole world dies<br>You all feel the same so<br>Why can't we just admit it?<br><br>Blood like rain fallin' down<br>[Drown on grave and ground / ?? ]<br><br>Part vampire<br>Part warrior<br>Carnivore and voyeur<br>Stare at the<br>[transmittal / transmitter]<br>Sing to the death rattle<br><br>La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie (x4)<br><br>Credulous at best<br>Your desire to believe in<br>Angels in the hearts of men.<br>But pull your head on out<br>[Your head please / ??] and give a listen<br>Shouldn't have to say it all again<br><br>The universe is hostile<br>So impersonal<br>Devour to survive<br>So it is, so it's always been ...<br><br>We all feed on tragedy<br>It's like blood to a vampire<br><br>Vicariously, I<br>Live while the whole world dies<br>Much better you than I.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/09/07 12:28 PM

Ok, what song did you swipe this from? <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/09/07 12:35 PM

It's Vicarious by TOOL.<br><br>

Re: OMG OMG OMG - 06/09/07 12:49 PM

I guess when you do something with a tool, you do it vicariously. Sorta kinda.<br><br>