Posted by: Leslie

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 01:18 PM

RIP.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 01:19 PM

"WhiskerBiscuit"...?<br><br>Hi Matt. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 01:32 PM

I thought I noticed a breath of fresh air...<br><br>I'm terribly sorry for her newly born daughter (?) but honestly, I'm not sure anyone else is going to miss her. A dreadful waste of a boob job if you ask me.<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 01:33 PM

Never a detestable figure, IMO, just pathetic.<br><br>This is all just sad. Bet on multiple TV movies to pop up by the end of the year.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 02:23 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>et on multiple TV movies to pop up by the end of the year.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Oh I'll bet you're right. Hollywood loves a tragedy.<br><br>I wonder who they could get to play her? It would have to be someone with enormous, well, you know...<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 02:55 PM

I see a letigious future for trimspa...<br><br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
Posted by: lanovami

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 05:16 PM

I, for one, hope it is Matt. The more, the merrier....or the something...er.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: Trog

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 06:19 PM

Cafferty sums up the next month of exciting journalism.<br><embed src="http://weinertlab.kicks-ass.org/~hunter/temp/caffertyannanicole.mov" autoplay="false"></embed><br><br>Thanks to Onegoodmove<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 06:20 PM

Me, too. Nobody could talk curling like Matt. <br><br>But, seriously, yeah, I hope it's him. Do you think the Sheriff is lurking behind a bush? Will he shoot Matt in the back?<br><br>Stayed tuned . . . .<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>
Posted by: garyW

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 06:22 PM

Yeah, I just had to google it<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 06:41 PM

I for one do not miss him.<br><br>If this is him, here he goes again with the puppets. No thank you.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/08/07 07:32 PM

And here I thought I'd hear 'em all. <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>
Posted by: steveg

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 05:35 AM

My money's on Sam.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 05:38 AM

Ditto that. Bryan, too. I'd rather they hadn't gone nuts with the sock puppetry. But at least there was usually a different and often interesting POV on the table. And Matt's a good debater, even if you totally reject his position.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 05:50 AM

He may be a good debater, that's fine. But when he goes overboard with the personal insults, that went too far I think. You should be able to debate without going personal.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 06:03 AM

Until yesterday, I hadn't gone into the political lounge since around the week it opened - do I assume that Stan banned Matt, Bryan, Sam, et al.???<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 06:24 AM

Like he was the only one? Think about it. We've been visited by far more offensive people than Matt or Bryan.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 07:02 AM

All the "issues" that many users have here with the forums and Stan picks Bryan and Matt in the political forum to focus on??? That deserves a giant "WHAT?"<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 07:13 AM

Perhaps we have been..I am guessing LordSatan and that other one that I can't think of his name, hubs I think it was....but they were banned.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 02/09/07 10:13 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 07:16 AM

I don't think they were banned. Their ID's are still here and you can PM them. I think banned ones you can't PM them? I know Bryan isn't banned because he had received a PM I sent him last month.<br><br>I think they just left after the unveiling of socks.<br><br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:13 AM

All the Reveal, Slash and Ban happened here. The Sheriff really didn't pay much attention to the Box. And then there was that weird Stan post recently. It would have made sense, like last year. Really.<br><br>We all did our collective "What? Huh?" to that post. Nothing. Nada.<br><br>Truly strange stuff. I still wonder if the Sheriff over here wasn't some super mutant puppet with some kind of bogus Key to the portal. Like Stan would notice?<br><br><br>Disclaimer: Yes, I have finally given it up. Stan isn't Tinkerbell. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:29 AM

Yeah, I think Sam was the only one who was actually nuked.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:35 AM

Well, this thread has sure zigzagged-whatever.<br>_______________________________________<br>but honestly, I'm not sure anyone else is going to miss her<br>_______________________________________<br>James, just like you, Anna Nicole Smith has friends and family that will miss her. <br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:37 AM

None of those people were banned. They were exposed as liars when it was shown they were multiple sock puppets talking to each other after denying it ad nauseum. They likely stopped showing up the day they were exposed out of humiliation and embarrassment. It was quite the spectacle.<br><br>But better to go back on topic with Nicole.<br><br>Did you hear today's rumor of an oedipus complex gone sour? That is, Nicole's new baby's father is actually the 22 year old son of Nicole recently dead. Dead because he was the father. And now Nicole dead because the paternity of the bay is coming out in about a week and it is not going to point at Stern or the other lawyer but at the son?<br><br>That just elevated the Nicole story from a made for TV movie into a series. Yoyo might be able to fill us in on the other Greek tragedies that are combined in this one besides Oedipus. Meanwhile relatives are counting the fingers and toes of the baby.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:41 AM

No kidding? Haven't heard that. I did hear that they found a large amount of prescription drugs in her room.<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:44 AM

You didn't google far enough. There are two hotties named whiskerbiscuit on MySpace. <br><br>I say, welcome whiskerbiscuit!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 08:44 AM

Scooter did it! He just doesn't remember knowing about it.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 10:18 AM

He doesn't remember knowing that he remembered not to know about it.<br><br>Sheesh . . . get it right! <br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 10:43 AM

Yep, you're another troublemaker.<br><br>Y'all are really out in form today. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 12:21 PM

What I mean to say is... or it's possible I may have said what I thought I forgot when I remembered that I didn't know is that... um... I don't remem... I mean it's possible I forg... no, ah... that is... <br><br><br>Oh figure it out for your own dang self! <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 06:01 PM

Well I miss all 3 of them guys<br>I still want to see that video of Matt and Bryan "Fat Bastard" race up the stairs , that was to funny<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 07:59 PM

Well, MMMod could come in with those tools of his/hers and lay Whisker Biscuit to bare. Oh right, the MMMod has disappeared even more mysteriously than s/he appeared. Just have to live in ignorance. <br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 09:58 PM

Good lord . . . a bare WhiskerBiscuit! <br><br>
Posted by: MrB

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 10:02 PM

interesting that you would bring this up. I remember watching her reality tv show that there seemed something strange about their relationship. At the time I just put it as her wretched life.<br><br>She really had a pathetic life. And I don't really mean this to be a put down of her. Just sad.<br><br>As for the paternity. I can usnder stand why the wannabe fathers coming out. That little thing might just get some of Marshalls money after all.<br><br>dave<br><br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/09/07 10:17 PM

He was 20.<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 12:46 AM

<br>[b]What it means to NEED A Merkin! <br><br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 03:54 AM

But wait! There's more...<br><br>Now Zaza Gabor's husband Prince Zumtingorudder crawls out of the woodwork and up to the news mikes to claim fatherhood! [cue Twilite Zone theme] And it seems CNN and MSNBC are obsessed with the story. Iraq? Iran? Global warming? Floods N Famine? Nah, we gots REAL news with the Anna thang. <br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 04:53 AM

Jest think about it as MEMBERLOUNGE NEWS! <br><br>(hey, it needed saying)<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 09:40 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>And it seems CNN and MSNBC are obsessed with the story. Iraq? Iran? Global warming? Floods N Famine? Nah, we gots REAL news with the Anna thang.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Got that right. I was playing poker at Foxwoods last night and there was a flat screen on the wall across from me on CNN. And every time I glanced at it they were showing file footage of Anna Nichole. Obviously there must have been disembodied voices blah blah blah in the background. What the hell did this bimbo ever do to deserve this much "news" coverage. She married an old millionaire? She was on a "reality" TV show that followed around her dim witted self? They say people are bored with the space program. Launches barely get covered never mind what they actually do in space. But, one astronaut goes on a jealous bender wearing a diaper and they can't get enough. Just absurd. <br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 09:45 AM

She was one of the many poster children for FBFS (Famous for Being Famous Syndrome). Not to demean her death I feel for her family and the little baby but yeah, what is the BFD here?<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 10:50 AM

She was one of the many poster children for FBFS (Famous for Being Famous Syndrome).<br><br>FWIW she was Playmate of the Year back in the mid-90's, as well as having a long-running series of Guess jeans ads. It's definitely a step above how Paris HIlton achieved notoriety, but not a huge step...<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 11:18 AM

<center><br><br><br><br>...and...?<br><br><br><br></center><br><br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 11:23 AM

I was Playmate of the Year in the mid-70's. But am I faymoose? Noooooooooo. <br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 11:55 AM

Had you been one of the "F-ed in the Head Denizen of the UNSPEAKABLE Political Forum"<br>you'd know what Steve is talking about; About my repeatedly referring to the ol magician's <br>slight-of-hand technique known as "The ART of MISDIRECTION":<br><br>[color:white]. . . . . . . . </font color=white><br><br>Still practiced by pick-pockets the world over, and still effective when used against the unwary <br><br>When you catch "THEM" blowing a SENSATIONAL Story WAY WAY out of all reasonable proportion,<br>it's time to ...snap out of the hypno trance... push back from the BOOB-TUBE, and start scanning <br>reliable news sources to see what's going on that "THEY" Would Rather You Were NOT Watching.<br><br><br>Just like the "COLOR-CODED ALERT" BS was proven on a Time-Line to Manipulate Public Response,<br>one can also draw a Time-Line of Terry Schivo type stories that correlates to extremely important<br>events that effect us all, that few people were even dimly aware of until it was TOO LATE to change.<br><br>Apparently, <br>Steve's "BS-Meter" alerted him to start checking from whence THAT AWFUL SMELL is emanating! <br><br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 01:19 PM

...and...?<br><br>Were you? <br><br>It's still 'news', regardless of how small it measures on some people's radar.<br><br>

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 02:09 PM

"regardless of how small it measures on some people's radar"<br><br>or how big.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: ANNA NICOLE SMITH - DEAD - 02/10/07 04:03 PM

Well yeah, no need for the 24/7 coverage. <br><br>