Doh!

Posted by: zwei

Doh! - 12/11/06 07:52 PM

link-o<br><br>Windows development chief James Allchin: "I would buy a Mac if I didn't work for Microsoft" <br><br>That has to hurt! <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Double Doh! - 12/11/06 08:02 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>owa's counsel also presented evidence designed to show that an ostensibly charitable program from Microsoft for developing countries and schools was actually designed to ensure that Windows remained preinstalled on PCs to discourage competition from the open-source Linux operating system.<br><br>The so-called Education Government Incentive (or Edgi) program, appears "to be based on Microsoft generosity, but in fact the program is intended only for use where Linux is a threat," according to Roxanne Conlin, co-counsel for Iowa.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Do tell!<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: zwei

Re: Double Doh! - 12/11/06 08:05 PM

How sweet of them thinking of the poor guys.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Doh! - 12/11/06 08:48 PM

Well he could work in the MBU department - nothing really surprising , except for the bone head fact that the gov can retrieve even deleted emails .<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Double Doh! - 12/12/06 10:21 AM

The giving that the Gates do outside of MS is indeed charitable and philanthropic and I believe sincere. What the corporation does is all about marketing. Period. And I will say the same about Apple, and any other corporation.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Double Doh! - 12/12/06 07:46 PM

Very true<br>Just that Gates does have the money to give and he can give a lot more then Jobs , and more then any other corps - And we know how MS got it right<br><br>