In the Womb

Posted by: yoyo52

In the Womb - 12/10/06 12:23 PM

Looks to be fascinating!<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 12:27 PM

Very cool! <br><br>Unfortunately TNG channel is only available with our digital package, so that means I'll have to acquire it through other means.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 12:28 PM

Yeah a must watch , seen the TV spot for it <br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 01:26 PM

How'd they get that itty-bitty cameraman in there? <br><br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 01:32 PM

Oh boy . . . gimme a straight line, why doncha? <br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 01:43 PM

"How'd they get that itty-bitty cameraman in there?"<br><br>This guy volunteered to strap it on.<br><br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 01:48 PM

You had to link that loser with "strapon"? Now that's a real Kodak Moment. <br><br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 01:50 PM

*tapping fingers* Waiting for the punchline, sir. *tapping fingers*<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 02:48 PM

I feel compelled to point out ~ he's not from Texas. Thank god.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue] Talk about things and nobody cares . . .</font color=blue>
Posted by: Topper

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 03:05 PM

[color:blue]"he's not from Texas. Thank god"</font color=blue><br>Thank you, now can we get beyond this?<br><br>p.s. I wish he was from Texas.<br>He would probably get the electric chair one week after he's found guilty.<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 03:07 PM

Thanks for bumping - just set my DVR!<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 04:45 PM

[color:blue]itty-bitty cameraman</font color=blue> - Waa I thought you volunteered <br><br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 04:48 PM

Watch it, or I'm gonna email your new honey those pics of you in drag! <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 06:08 PM

"itty-bitty cameraman - Waa I thought you volunteered"<br><br>Hahahaha...I was gonna say that but decided on restraint instead. <br><br>In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams<br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 07:24 PM

Ahem<br><br><br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 07:38 PM

Shhh. It's 10:36 out there and the little feller's probably been asleep for an hour. <br><br><br><br>In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams<br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 08:03 PM

You sure you're not just slowing down, old fella? <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 08:21 PM

Now that's cruel and unusual <br><br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 09:03 PM

Kinda like those mid-day naps that sneak up on ya, eh, ol' timer? <br><br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/10/06 11:54 PM

I guess you're just feelin' left out.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams<br>

Re: In the Womb - 12/11/06 03:31 AM

Yep. Seein' as how you big geezers take up so much space...<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: In the Womb - 12/11/06 05:39 AM

Unfortunately, 99% of the images were computer generated. The 4D Ultrasound pictures of the dogs were the only "real" pictures from what I can tell. They stated at the beginning of the show that it was computer generated based on all the available info.<br><br>Still, it was a very cool show. We saw a similar one about a month ago that dealt with humans and it was just as good. Coming in January, they are scheduled to have another similar show about multiple pregnancies.<br><br>I remember the good-ole-days when this type of stuff was on the Discovery Channel regularly. You know, before it turned into a motorcycle/hot-rod channel.<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.

Re: In the Womb - 12/11/06 06:14 AM

No, Giz. That CG stuff is baloney. Now, the man landing on the moon was fake. We all know that. But the stuff last night was for real. I got that straight from the Easter Bunny. And in February, they're doing another In The Womb thing with baby motorcycles. Kewl!<br><br>