Any Heroes fans here?

Posted by: zwei

Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 08:47 AM

I just started watching them when I was bored and found out they are all available for free ...I have to say it's a great series so far. Sad that I have to wait till Jan 22 to see the next episode!<br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 09:01 AM

I love the show...<br><br>
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 09:23 AM

You betcha!<br><br>I especially like the one where they escape from the camp through the tunnel to go blow up the train carrying the heavy water shipment, but Col. Klink is put in charge of the guard detail. Then Carter and Newkirk have to get dressed up as Hitler and Hochstetter, and when they meet up with Sgt. Shultz on the train, he doesn't recognize them. Later, back at the camp LeBeau makes apple streudel for Shultz and distracts him with the sweet aroma as Carter and Newkirk come back up into the barracks from the secret passage under the bunk. Carter slips up and forgets and speaks like Hitler for a second, which makes Schultz do a double-take...his eyes get great big and then he says this hilarious line...<br><br>Well, I won't give away the spoiler.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 09:30 AM

rofl ...somehow I missed that one.<br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 09:36 AM

I'm glad to see mainstream TV changing direction a bit. The SciFi channel is going more drama oriented with Battlestar ...and NBC is going more SciFi with Heroes <br><br>I still have to say Battlestar is my favorite ...but heroes has the potential to easily be #2 on my list. Passed up 24 by a mile!<br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 10:32 AM

I watched a couple of episodes of BSG this season... they were really good... but I can't seem to keep watching it... I just don't watch TV on Fridays... the new Dr. Who is pretty good too... I hope it isn't 24 vs. Heroes on Mondays... I'm sorry Jack... but it'd be curtains for you...<br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 11:18 AM

I feel the same. No way is 24 better than heroes.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 11:37 AM

i enjoy heroes and tivo it every week. i didn't really want to get into another show, but it hooked me. they give you some good story info each week, but also have cliff hangers to bring you back. doh. can't wait until 1.22.<br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 11:42 AM

I have them...how many episodes are there?<br><br>We will start watching soon. I heard they were good.<br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 11:53 AM

11 episodes so far. They are on hold until Jan 22 now ...it's a good time to catch up<br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 12:01 PM

Good..have 11. <br><br>I'll try to catch up. We are watching the 1st season of Boston Legal, we caught up on Lost and I have the 1st season of 24 to watch! <br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 12:27 PM

I'd love to catch up on Lost... I moved at the beginning of season 2 and didn't get cable for quite some time... I had all the episodes which was up to 6 or 7 at the time on my computer and then I went and reformatted the entire partition... (accidentally) I haven't watched it since...<br><br>

Re: Any Heroes fans here? - 12/10/06 12:32 PM

<br><br>I found season 2 to be very good! Season 3 is shaping up to be as good too. Get thee onto bittorrent! <br><br>