Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero?

Posted by: zwei

Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 09:09 AM

My Guitar Hero II is on truck ready for delivery ...can't wait to get my hands on it and play a little John the Fisherman from Primus <br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 11:16 AM

Fess up... you're on crystal meth aren't you???<br><br>

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 11:21 AM

There's something about that tiny plastic guitar that makes you feel like a rock god! ...ba ba biddy biddy ba ba beooow <br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 11:29 AM

I was right...<br><br>But actually, I've played it before and it is so addicting... my wrists ached from rocking the plastic guitar so hard. My girlfriend is a musician... and she was too good... it made me sick...<br><br>

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 11:32 AM

hahaHA ...I caught ya! My wife loves it too ...now that we are getting this new one with a second guitar I can kick her butt head to head <br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 11:40 AM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dVUgd8ot6BE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dVUgd8ot6BE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br><br>***Leoville
Posted by: Pete

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 11:53 AM

<br><br>The guy on the right seems more preoccupied with doing the hand gestures and head bobbing than actually playing.<br><br>So Zach, you're the guy in the wig? <br><br>

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 04:38 PM

I see you found my apprentices <br><br>

Re: Anyone else here a fan of Guitar Hero? - 11/07/06 04:41 PM

No way man ...My wig is at least twice that big! I'd school those two real quick <br><br>