Bird, ooooh Bird!!

Posted by: yoyo52

Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 04:05 PM

We blew your birthday yesterday. Lord how could we possibly have done that?!<br><br>Happy Belated Birfthday!<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: Topper

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 04:16 PM

Yes, feel bad about that. Hope you had a nice birthday, Bird.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 04:18 PM

A little birdy told me it's your birthday. <br><br><br><br>***Leoville
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 04:27 PM

I hope it was a grand day - quiet and uneventful other than the close family going all out for you! I'm sure you've reached the age that you really would rather no one noticed - 24 or 25, right? <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 06:19 PM

Have a great one even if its a day late <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 07:25 PM

Belated, Happy Birthday Candy... <br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>
Posted by: Mactico

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/03/06 07:45 PM

Congratulations. Que lo hayas pasado muy bien son mis deseos.<br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 04:00 AM

Sorry I'm late!<br><br>happy birthday bird!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 07:49 AM

Another late wish bird. Hope it was grand and best wishes on the coming year!<br><br>oh yeah, that's going in the blog
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 09:14 AM

<br>So, Where IS the Birthday Girl anyway? <br><br><center><br></center><br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 09:28 AM

At least i came in to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bird!<br><br>and I would have done it in colours but this site is limited in that regard<br><br>hang on, we'll give it a go<br>=<br> <span style="color: #ff0000">H</span><span style="color: #ff5500">A</span><span style="color: #ffaa00">P</span><span style="color: #ffff00">P</span><span style="color: #aaff00">Y</span><span style="color: #55ff00"> </span><span style="color: #00ff00">B</span><span style="color: #00ff55">I</span><span style="color: #00ffaa">R</span><span style="color: #00ffff">T</span><span style="color: #00aaff">H</span><span style="color: #0055ff">D</span><span style="color: #0000ff">A</span><span style="color: #5500ff">Y</span><span style="color: #aa00ff">!</span><br><br>but where will we be when the future comes?
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 12:13 PM

Tweet, tweet, tweet, and tweet, la tweet!<br><br>Translated, Happy Bird Day! <br><br> <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 02:39 PM

Whoa! Well, I got back in the nick of time!<br><br><br>[color:blue]Happy Birthday, a little late, from us to you . . .</font color=blue><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]So enjoy, Candy, and eat your cake, too!</font color=blue> <br><br><br><br>LL<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Like the devil in the deep blue sea . . . . </font color=blue>
Posted by: bird

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 03:57 PM

lol no problem, it was a nice surprise !! And I have a surprise too !!! Bird can say <br>my honey surprised me with the new "red iPod" and a iHome so I can play it at work....i'm telling ya'll I was truly, truly surprised.....it was a great BD<br>I went to an Estate sale Fri night which was way way further out of town that I like to go but I did and out of 6 items that I had my eye on I ended up with 2 so that drive was worth it.....but my butt was dragging this am....and I had to leave earlier then normal so i could vote before I headed to work....so it really brightened my day to see my BD wishes this am..... good as any fresh cup of coffee <br> [color:green] Everyone, Candy</font color=green> <br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Bird, ooooh Bird!! - 11/04/06 09:31 PM

HOT STUFF!<br><br>iPod & iHome! Perfect together!<br><br>Enjoy! <br><br><br><br>