TV ad

Posted by: yoyo52

TV ad - 10/03/06 05:24 PM

for a new movie, called Marie Antoinette. The last thing you hear in the ad: "based on a true story." That broke me up <br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 05:28 PM

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/marieantoinette/<br><br>----<br>:) "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Posted by: Papa

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 05:30 PM

Cute but nothing to lose your head over.<br><br>

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 05:33 PM

<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 05:38 PM

The on-line trailer doesn't tell me that it's a "true story," though. I find it hard to imagine that there's a whole potential audience which doesn't know that Marie Antoinette is a historical figure. Clearly I'm wrong, though.<br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 05:41 PM

I can imagine that a whole generation doesn't know who she is. Just ask any 15 year old. <br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 05:59 PM

<br><br>Not makin' this up ~ I sat down, fired up and thought "Oh, I've got a good one about that Marie Antionette trailer . . .<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Like the devil in the deep blue sea . . .</font color=blue>

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 06:02 PM

Great minds, Lea! <br><br>____________________________________________________<br>Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive,<br>But to be young was very heaven!
Posted by: margadagio

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 06:02 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if my 30 year old daughter didn't know who she was. My kid got fed Canadian history from Kindergarten through high school graduation. She's clueless about anything else except what her parents taught her.<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 06:10 PM

More like great senses of humor.<br><br>We can discuss the "great minds" thing after I get one of my dogs on Jeopardy. <br><br><br><br> <br><br>[color:blue]Like the devil in the deep blue sea . . .</font color=blue>
Posted by: carp

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 07:48 PM

LOL<br><br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: TV ad - 10/03/06 08:01 PM

Will they server cake at the concessions?<br><br>***Leoville