Which one should I get?

Posted by: Anonymous

Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 07:29 AM

I'm going to lunch in a while. Which one should I get?<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 07:45 AM

Yesterday, I reflected on the Big Mac and marveled at how I haven't had one for years and on how much I really wanted one. I'd go with the Mac.<br><br>Any time I get fast food lately, though, I usually get a Happy Meal.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 07:47 AM

i used to eat whoppers pretty often. then, i made a new year's resolution in 1995 or 1996 to stop eating burgers from fast food chains and i haven't touched one in more than 10 years.<br><br>go with a turkey breast at subway. <br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 07:49 AM

"go with a turkey breast at subway."<br><br>Exactly!<br><br>- alec
Posted by: Michael

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 07:56 AM

<br><br><br>***Leoville
Posted by: steveg

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 08:06 AM

Nononononono. You want one those gigantic sausage-with-everything bombers that you can only get from a Manhattan street vendor. The Greek guy at the corner of W50th St. and 6th Ave. across from Radio City is The MAN! $2 including the ambulance ride to St. Vincent's when your stomach starts coming out of your ears! <br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 08:24 AM

How about two of each?<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 08:53 AM

Do you have a Quizno's near you? I love their new Flatbread salads..<br><br>Taco Bell's also a weakness of mine, although the new Nacho Crunch burrito (or whatever it's called) is kinda gross.<br><br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 08:56 AM

"kinda gross" is how I define Taco Bell in general. I have never eaten anything from a Taco Bell.<br><br>***Leoville

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:04 AM

Yech! Taco Bell is a weakness. Period. <br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:10 AM

"kinda gross" is how I define Taco Bell in general. I have never eaten anything from a Taco Bell.<br><br>Then I'm not sure how you can make a decision based on *never* eating there. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:29 AM

I've never tried eating out of a dumpster either but, I feel pretty confident it's "kinda gross" and wouldn't like it.<br><br>***Leoville
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:34 AM

Thanks for all the input. I got this one instead.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:39 AM

Ah, John, if you just lived south of the Maxon Dixon Line ~<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Actually, these guys may have spread north by now, but they started up in Corpus Christi. Besides being a really great burger, you can order it any way you like it {I'm extra mustard and pickles). I don't really consider whataburgers fast food.<br><br>Taco Bell isn't for the faint of heart but sometimes I just have to have a couple of their nasty tacos.<br><br><br>Edit: I meant "down" in Corpus. When you live in Houston everything seems "up." <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lea on 08/28/06 12:42 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:47 AM

Hey Lea,<br>it's not me that started this thread. look here<br><br>I have my own fanboy! <br><br><br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 09:50 AM

Oh..and I do live south of the Mason Dixon line. at least according to what I recall hearing when I was younger and now seeing this map.<br><br><br><br><br><br>and no, we don't have those, but I have heard they are good.<br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:03 AM

<br><br><br>I should have noticed. Your fan boy is one letter short of actually having a real dict.<br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:05 AM

<br><br>yeah. no doubt. I bet you are jealous because you don't have someone spending their time making up new names to copy you! <br><br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:10 AM

This one...<br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:11 AM

Well, if it ever comes to that, then we can start a club ~ "So Cool People Want 2BeUs."<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:17 AM

Hmmm...good choice but I'm thinking more along the lines of:<br>Schizoid Personality Disorder and that, unfortunately, has no treatment<br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:20 AM

I think he can start with Prozac for now and see how he continues:<br><br><br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:25 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I think he can start with Prozac for now and see how he continues<p><hr></blockquote><p>How do we know its a "he"? What aren't you telling us, Waleed?!<br><br>I think all we know for sure is that this person, this "organism", has a penchant for fried meat. Heck, I suggested that the doppelganger eat four of those gutbombs and it didn't even deny it wouldn't!<br><br>*shudder*
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:30 AM

When I was a kid, some folk in my S Jersey town insisted if they'd been able to draw a straight line, Millville would have been in Dixie too!<br><br><br><br>KateMate

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:33 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>How do we know its a "he"? What aren't you telling us, Waleed?!<p><hr></blockquote><p>I think I'm over 90 percent sure who "he" is.. It's not his first time he done that here, and it won't be the last.. I'm sure..<br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:36 AM

Taco Bell isn't for the faint of heart but sometimes I just have to have a couple of their nasty tacos.<br><br>I've never had a problem digesting the stuff, and my latest kick are those new '1/2 pound beef & potato' burritos - one and I'm usually set for the evening. <br><br>OTOH, I don't react well to White Castle's offerings. A full bottle of Pepto was enough to convince me I shant return. <br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:40 AM

What's not to like about White Castle? I mean, how can you resist something called a Sack of Ten? Oy... <br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:42 AM

Yeah...I'm pretty sure I know who it is too. But he's not worth even thinking about.<br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:42 AM

You want "kinda gross"? Try getting decent Chinese anywhere in So. Florida.<br><br>Feh. PTUI! <br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:44 AM

Or Italian food on the Jersey Shore. <br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:44 AM

Vineland, NJ had a White Castle when I was a kid. The burgers were about the size of a silver dollar. Loved eating half a dozen or so. I didn't know they were still around.<br><br>Gulp! Had to go look them up. 75 years of burgers. Guess they must be good still.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by KateSorensen on 08/28/06 01:45 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 10:58 AM

The Dunkin' Munchkins of burgers. <br><br>I am quite familiar with Vineland. Spent a few summers on my great uncle's farm there when I was very young.<br><br>

You don't think... - 08/28/06 10:59 AM

<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:03 AM

A fellow Slyder Pilot. Couldn't eat just five. I think the only White Castle I have ever seen was in Indianapolis.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:09 AM

They're all over the 5 Burroughs. The TV ads are actually pretty funny.<br><br>Come to think of it, didn't there used to be one in the old Combat Zone in Boston? On the corner of Stewart and Tremont? I'm talkin' the late 60's.<br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:09 AM

You can't eat just five because there's nothing to them! <br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:37 AM

We have them all over Louisville. <br><br>

Re: You don't think... - 08/28/06 11:38 AM

Hehe, noooooooo <br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:39 AM

Kate, check out the freezer section at your grocery store, that's where we get 'em. I went to college at U of Mo, that's where I was introduced to the Slider.<br><br><br><br> <br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:44 AM

Or great TexMex anywhere but . . . oh, wait. Never mind.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 11:46 AM

Probably about the same as getting decent Chinese anywhere in Las Vegas. <br><br>***Leoville
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 12:56 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You want "kinda gross"? Try getting decent Chinese anywhere in So. Florida.<br><br>Feh. PTUI! <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Not feng shui, then?<br><br><br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 08/28/06 03:57 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 01:27 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Come to think of it, didn't there used to be one in the old Combat Zone in Boston? On the corner of Stewart and Tremont? I'm talkin' the late 60's.<p><hr></blockquote><p>You're right, there was one down there wasn't there. I forgot about it because I never entered. The one in Indianapolis was scary but that one in the Combat zone was over the top. Food poisoning would get you later if you made it out alive. I think by the time I grew up and found myself at 3AM looking for food downtown the place was closed and Chinatown was right there. (Lucky Dragon oh your lobster was so good why did you close did you kill someone?) I get lost now whenever I am in that neighborhood because all my landmarks are gone. The Trailway Bus terminal, the Playboy Club, The Hungry Eye (was that the name of it?) <br><br>There was a bar across from Trailways which my grandfather drank at every Wednesday before taking the trolley back To Worcester before World War II. Had to google the name: Jacob Wirth's. Good big fat hot dogs of some german type and beer. Haven't had a beer there since 1973 and it is still there!<br><br>My future brother in law worked at the Wursthaus in Harvard Sq so I had my share of those white wieners. They screwed up and closed.<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 02:11 PM

YES! The White Castle was next door to the Normandy Lounge one of the skankiest strips joints in the Zone (and the last to be closed down for the re-development). During the late 70's I worked at an agency in the Park Plaza Bldg, and we used to go to JW's almost every day for lunch. Saw Gabe Kaplan at the Playboy Club in '71 or '72. Haven't been to the Wursthaus since Fenway got electric lights. <br><br>

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 02:12 PM

I would NEVER feng shui in public! <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Which one should I get? - 08/28/06 07:36 PM

Right Pete the Taco dump is not that bad.<br>Well the only 2 things I would eat from Bell is the "Fiesta Taco Salad" or the Chicken Tacos . The rest is dog food <br><br>