Chocolate, how often do you eat?

Posted by: walzuhair

Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:21 PM

I've been craving for chocolate for a couple of weeks.. When was the last time you ate chocolate? <br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:33 PM

Probably a little every day - there's always something around the office. Can you not have it anymore?<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:35 PM

Mmmmmmm... 2 minutes ago. <br><br><br><br>Looks like potato chips, but just chocolate. Here. Try one. <br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:39 PM

I just made some homemade chocolate ice cream about an hour ago!<br><br>My wife's teachers' strike starts Friday so I thought I would cheer her up.<br><br>_______<br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:46 PM

Not chocolate, but I bought a whole bag of these at lunch:<br><br><br><br>Had to stuff them in an out-of-the-way desk drawer so I forget they're there...<br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:50 PM

A few minutes ago. You caught me. <br><br><br><br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson<br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:50 PM

Are you referring to real chocolates or the crap one finds at the convenience store? <br><br>I had real chocolates last Christmas.<br><br>- alec

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:53 PM

He just said 'chocolate', not 'chocolates'.<br><br>I don't think most of us are sitting with an open box of Whitman's at our desks...<br><br>
Posted by: Lea

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 01:58 PM

Any chance I get. I really like these, and they're not even close to bad, calorie/fat wise. I was amazed at how yummy they are. Almost guiltless, too.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 02:05 PM

Oh I completely agree, huge difference between ordinary chocolate and the real deal. Lindt is pretty good, but Godiva's always been our Christmas tradition.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 02:08 PM

OMG you guys , me me me.. You guys are going to make me go get some now, hehe.. (12:08AM now, supermarkets open 24/7, hmmm)<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>or the crap one finds at the convenience store?<p><hr></blockquote><p>The crap of course, no doubt about it.. I cannot eat that fancy dark substance they call chocolate we see at fancy stores <br><br>Bigger, what a great way to cheer somebody up <br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by walzuhair on 08/24/06 05:10 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: ezyrider

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 02:12 PM

It has been about 3 days since I've ate chocolate. I think it was this...<br><br><br><br>I know...pretty boring but my little girl loves these so we usually keep a few in stock.<br><br>Of course my German friend says we Americans don't know what good chocolate is. After he brought me some chocolate from Germany and Switzerland I agreed, silky smooth and super rich.<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 02:16 PM

I'm not a chocolate / candy / sweets eater ... although growing up, my Mom would aways make Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake for birthdays.<br><br>***********************<br>[color:red]Nice Try</font color=red>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 02:28 PM

Real Mayonnaise? <br>Sounds to heavy for the heart man, God bless you all..<br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 02:33 PM

I honestly hate chocolate.<br><br>I know, you now think I'm psycho. That's okay, so do I ;)<br><br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
Posted by: zwei

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 03:14 PM

I eat chocolate pretty much every day. Dark chocolate, not the kiddy crap If it's not 60% Cacao then you can keep it!<br><br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 03:44 PM

And, hey you're an F'n jerk, too! <br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 03:55 PM

Same here, any chance I get.<br>I kinda regret it. <br>My weight is 215. If I quit eating sweets I could probably get my weight down to 190 or less.<br>Ever watch "The Closer?" Chocolate is Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson's biggest addiction.<br><br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 04:13 PM

I once did a shoot for Cadbury. Almost lost my mind. 2 days in a small studio drowning in the constant aroma of chocolate being kept warm enough to pour smoothly. I never got to eat a crumb of it. But I think I gained 5 lbs just from smelling it. <br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 04:48 PM

Lets just say Willie Wonka ain't got nothing on me......<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 06:53 PM

I have something with chocolate in it almost everyday. At least once a month I have a 70% dark chocolate bar.<br><br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:08 PM

Definitely, I like the dark best. <br><br>Reminds me ~ when I was really little, I thought I was pullin' a fast one on my grandmother. I snuck into her baker's chocolate. One of those really stupid kid things you only do once. <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:13 PM

I can take it or leave it. Unless you put it in front of me and say, "why don't you have some" and then there's no stopping me, whatever the kind, dark, milk, expensive, cheap, mixed with peanut butter, whatever.<br><br>Lea, are you LeaHilty or not? And if you are, why the switch? Unless it's none of my business.<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:17 PM

Lemme check.<br><br>Takes a quick look . . .<br><br>Yep, it's me. Whew! You had me worried for a miinute . . . <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:22 PM

Whew!! I'll take your word for it that you are you. Wait I get it, you are getting senile and you couldn't remember your log on password, but you could still manage to remember your name, well your first name, at least..... Close?<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:35 PM

No. I was just tired of being an Executive Member. Too many responsibilities. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:38 PM

I'd rather be an Exec. member than a Poobah. I need to slow down on my posts!<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:42 PM

I bought an 85% cocoa bar a while ago. It reminded me of unsweetend baker's chocolate. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:43 PM

I hardly ever eat chocolate or candy - I do look after my girly figure <br><br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:43 PM

Damn, my attempts to derail this thread thwarted!! Pluto is made of chocolate!! Seriously!! I read it...somewhere...<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 07:46 PM

Yeah, and I bet there aren't any silly Poobahs on Pluto either.<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]. . . . like the devil in the deep blue sea.</font color=blue>
Posted by: sean

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/24/06 08:11 PM

a year ago, i gave up sugar as much as i could for 6 months. i just started this again about 2 weeks ago. i'll eat some foods that have sugar, but no more than 5 grams when i can help it (and i try and not even go that high). of course, this rules out chocolate and most sweets and candy. i am now eating lots of fresh veggies and malt-o-meal (zero grams of sugar). <br><br>we're shareholders at <a href="http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M6978">this farm</a> and pick up a huge bounty of fresh veggies every tuesday. members receive weekly shares of a wide variety of just-picked vegetables, approximately two grocery bags -- e.g., mustard greens stir fried in olive oil with a minced garlic clove . . . to die for. mmmm.<br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/25/06 12:29 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I hardly ever eat chocolate or candy - I do look after my girly figure <p><hr></blockquote><p>Hehe, yeah me too.. When I visit my family in Kuwait, my youngest nephew sits next to me and starts poking my large belly with his finger, he likes the ripple effect <br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/25/06 12:33 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I have something with chocolate in it almost everyday. At least once a month I have a 70% dark chocolate bar.<p><hr></blockquote><p>My aunt eats nothing but dark chocolate, I can't.. I feel the darker the chocolate is, the more bitter it tastes to me.. But still, chocolate is chocolate with nothing but fun & joy around it.<br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/25/06 12:44 AM

I remember a saying by prophet Mohammed "Stay away from the harm of the two whites", meaning salt and sugar.. So, when you limit your sugar intake, does that include fruits? Since I was diabetic, I use some types of fruits as dessert (an apple or an orange after a meal).<br><br>An excellent investment in the farm.. Fresh vegetables every Tuesday is perfect, I love veggies.. My youngest son, Sulaiman, is addicted to salad (unlike other youngsters ).. But come on, if I pour the melted chocolate Steveg mentioned on your finger, you won't be tempted to take a lick? Mmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmm... <br><br><br>www.waleedsgallery.biz<br>

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/25/06 05:03 AM

Yeah, not quite as tempted as melted salad on one's finger, eh?<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle
Posted by: sean

Re: Chocolate, how often do you eat? - 08/25/06 06:39 AM

i still eat fruits. i was never much of an apple eater, but i've recently taken quite a liking to them.<br><br>and, i'd probably savor every lick if chocolate was poured on my finger. i am *trying* to avoid sugar, but that doesn't mean i can't make an exception ever now and then. <br><br>like you, i am not too keen on dark chocolates, but a good milk chocolate . . . mmmmmmm.<br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05