Talk about lese majesty!

Posted by: yoyo52

Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 05:57 PM

Son of Italy's last king arrested<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: carp

Re: Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 07:47 PM

Interesting did not think that Italy had a "Last King" and why is it the last king when he has a son ? ? The Royals seem to go on forever in England.<br><br>[color:blue]Investigators reportedly suspect the prince of having contacts with the Mafia,</font color=blue> - Humm who knows and maybe so ? However his son said this - [color:blue]"I hope [the prosecutor] is sure of his charges, or it will be the last time he does anything," Mr Filiberto</font color=blue> - So maybe not the farther but the son sure talks like a Mafioso to me .<br><br>

Re: Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 08:06 PM

Italy got rid of the monarchy after WW II. There's an heir to the French throne too, ya know.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.

Re: Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 08:43 PM

Well yes because the Royal sided with Benito , so he was exiled . Even at that there was still a king living outside or inside does not matter , just all the monarchy ruling powers were removed by the people , much like in England they became only public figure heads.<br><br>So no matter what Italy says or even the French - they have a King , Royal or Monarchy , living somewhere . Unless they are suggesting to Murder everyone who has even a smallish trait of royal blood ? thats the only way to end the monarchy line. <br><br>IMO<br><br><br>

Re: Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 09:42 PM

Now, you're asking me to make a political posting here in the place where I can't. Stop it, carp! <br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.

Re: Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 10:15 PM

political posting ? What ?<br><br>Well just change some of the wording to make it coded.<br>Royal/monarch = Ding Bats<br>Politicians = Rats<br>People = Monkeys <br><br>This way we can have a conversation about a Zoo but secretly coded <br><br>

Re: Talk about lese majesty! - 06/16/06 10:35 PM

Well then, there are a lot of monkeys in the US who seem to want to make a family into dingbats. The family escutcheon is a quartered burning bush gules on a ground vert with an oil derrick sable in chief.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.