Oh Carp....

Posted by: margadagio

Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 02:58 PM

They said 5 days and it was!!<br><br>Lea, please close your eyes and don't read when I say how yummy everything is.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 06:33 PM

Cuttlefish, eh?<br><br>I thought that was for parakeets <br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: carp

Re: Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 07:28 PM

Great<br><br>Oh if your wondering what "Tako" is , its - octopus very good<br><br>

Re: Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 08:09 PM

What do I do with the Tako and cuttlefish? Put in soup or eat as is?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 08:49 PM

You're a brave woman, marg! <br><br>I'm of the "i'll try anything" mind myself, looks like you've got a couple of culinary adventures there. Mmmmm, with mac nut chasers. I have to note the lady's touch ~ I could be lookin' in a gourmet display window. Just a little different from carp's presentation . . . <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Silk suit, black tie, I donít need a reason why.</font color=blue>
Posted by: carp

Re: Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 08:57 PM

The Tako and Cuttlefish is very good all by them selves - best with a beer chaser maybe give those to the big guy and make sure he keeps his hands off your nuts - LOL<br><br>The Saimin is great for quick lunch , boil water add noodles and flavor packet done in a few minutes - I do add some quick items to make if good for a diner dish.<br><br>

Re: Oh Carp.... - 06/07/06 09:21 PM

I'll try anything once as long as it isn't alive and wiggles. <br><br>I've travelled quite a bit to the south of you guys... central america has some "interesting" culinary treats, once off the tourist path.<br><br>