Pretty pics

Posted by: yoyo52

Pretty pics - 05/13/06 09:31 AM

Photoshopped, but still pretty. When you look at the night shot of Asia, it's so clear where the Transiberian RR runs! <br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: carp

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 09:37 AM

Cool<br>whats with the sound on suggestion ?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 09:59 AM

Don't know. Maybe it's for PC only. Thank the good lord!<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: Trog

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 10:30 AM

They are pretty, but am I supposed to believe that humans produce this much light at night? bs<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 10:38 AM

Not humans, trog. Lights. Humans don't waste electricity, lights do.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Silk suit, black tie, I donít need a reason why.</font color=blue>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 10:39 AM

Oh! I thought that was people lighting their farts.<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 10:51 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>They are pretty, but am I supposed to believe that humans produce this much light at night?<p><hr></blockquote><p>No, they don't. North America would not look like that from that height. It is a composite picture shot from much lower altitude with over exposures then stitched together on a globe. We burn watts but not that much.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 10:56 AM

Right something like that<br>If you notice there not a single cloud in the sky<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 11:16 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Oh! I thought that was people lighting their farts.<p><hr></blockquote><p> If you only imaged lit farts the middle of the country would light up. That pastime goes hand in hand with cow tipping.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Pretty pics - 05/13/06 12:48 PM

You can see all of Massachusetts just because of drunk Kennedys driving erratically all over the state.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Pretty pics - 05/14/06 07:47 AM

Actually Lea, lights are incapable of wasting, they're not living things capable of making decisions. Lights simply, well, light. Humans are the ones wasting. <br><br>