Digital photographers

Posted by: MattMac112

Digital photographers - 04/25/06 09:54 AM

Here's a pretty good resource . . .<br><br><br><br>link<br><br>***********************<br>[color:red]Nice Try</font color=red>
Posted by: sean

Re: Digital photographers - 04/25/06 10:45 AM

thanks. he's the guy who wrote the last book on exposure that took me over a month to get from my library (backordered). popular stuff.<br><br>maybe i'll just buy this one because i forgot most of what i read in the other one. <br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05
Posted by: SparkCollector

Re: Digital photographers - 04/25/06 10:53 AM

Much as I like the photo on that book cover, it would kick some serious allusionary ass if they were ravens instead of pigeons.<br><br>I smell a great idea for a Photoshop project.<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Digital photographers - 04/25/06 11:05 AM

Considering the high cost of upper shelf digital photography equipment, vultures would be more appropriate.<br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: Digital photographers - 04/25/06 11:10 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Considering the high cost of upper shelf digital photography equipment, vultures would be more appropriate.<p><hr></blockquote><p>You've got that right .. **cough** 5D **cough**<br><br>***********************<br>[color:red]Nice Try</font color=red>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Digital photographers - 04/25/06 11:28 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You've got that right .. **cough** 5D **cough**<p><hr></blockquote><p>That one is upper shelf, but to get to top shelf multiply the cost of a 5D by about 10. <br><br>Looks like this:<br><br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson
Posted by: sean

Re: Digital photographers - 04/26/06 09:55 AM

i ended up ordering it yesterday. amazon has a quick order link at the top of the page and it said i could 1-click and get it overnight for only $3.99. of course, i couldn't resist . . . so i am thumbing through the book right now. it's everything i ever dreamed it would be. perfect for what i needed and covers everything i've been curious to learn. and, everything past page 120 is photoshop stuff, which i won't even look at (since i know what i need to know . . . and, since i now use aperture). <br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05