Posted by: morserj

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 02:28 PM

Under the help menu<br><br>Ryan
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 02:30 PM

Thanks... very nice.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 02:50 PM

I don't really know a lot about these things but it does seem like a long list of plug-ins. <br>Dummy question. Is there anything there that is different from IE or Mozilla?<br><br><br><br>Homepage

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:12 PM

No... but unlike many of the early beta browsers, it actually has them and they work.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:17 PM

Ok will anyone be willing to pay for Safari ?<br>Just wanted to put a fly in the soup<br><br>

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:45 PM

Not as a beta... but if the final release fixes a few minor issues and adds a few features, I would consider it (only because it's Apple).<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:48 PM

Im very impressed and it's only a beta.<br>I have moved most of my Mozilla bookmarks into Safari<br><br><br>

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:49 PM

Yeah... took me a minute to organize mine, but it was needed anyway!<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:50 PM

I've just started with Safari--how do you import bookmarks, anyway?<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 05:57 PM

With Mozilla open Manage Bookmarks and drag them into Safari bookmarks,<br>You can create a new folders rename it in Safari and drag your bookmarks one at a time into the chosen folder<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 06:00 PM

Thanks, but I read in another thread that Lori had had her IE favorites imported automatically--and so had I <br><br>I love this browser! Just autofill and tabs to go. Incredible for a beta <br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 06:03 PM

Safari imports IE bookmarks when first loaded but not other browsers as of yet<br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Safari has Flash Plug-in - 01/07/03 06:16 PM

The list of plug-ins is indeed impressive. However, my Pogo games don't load (dominoes, etc) and I guess I have to go back to IE for a little "action."<br>