"Special" Man-made diamonds

Posted by: zwei

"Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 09:39 AM

I just saw this story on Digg and every time I hear about man-made diamonds I think of This.<br><br>I'm curious to what others think about turning your loved ones into diamonds. <br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 09:49 AM

Ok, let me see if I understand what you are saying, correct me where I'm wrong.<br><br>1. Kill your wife.<br>2. Turn the carbon of her body into a diamond.<br>3. Use that diamond to propose to another woman<br>4. Repeat 1-3<br><br>I don't know zwei, seems a bit too easy to me.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 09:53 AM

I wouldn't mind being turned into a gem if I ended up in some hot chick's nipple ring.<br><br>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 09:55 AM

Oh Sam! You're such a gem already.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 09:59 AM

Just call me Sparkles.<br><br>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 09:59 AM

lol ...all of a sudden you have women everywhere trying to fatten up their husbands ...mo carbon = mo diamond <br><br>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 10:03 AM

By the way, Wired did a lengthy piece on this a few years ago. Pretty interesting bit.<br><br><br><br>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 10:07 AM

I remember the cover of that issue! <br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 10:10 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I wouldn't mind being turned into a gem if I ended up in some hot chick's nipple ring.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>[color:purple] st911.org</font color=purple>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 10:19 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I remember the cover of that issue!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>How many husbands has she gone through!?<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 10:32 AM

I changed my mind... I want to be recycled into a stool.<br><br>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 11:50 AM

rofl ...that stool must be made of diamond. Or it's about to be turned into one!<br><br>

Re: "Special" Man-made diamonds - 03/04/06 11:52 AM

She certainly should eliminate all white from her wardrobe if that's the case <br><br>