Hello, hello

Posted by: margadagio

Hello, hello - 01/01/03 05:16 AM

Anyone alive out there?<br><br>How's everyone's head today? <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 05:59 AM

Happy New Year to you and everyone in the Lounge.<br>'03 should shape up to be a very interesting year. Here's to health, prosperity and peace.<br><br>
Posted by: bookrat

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 06:03 AM

Just about to head to bed. It's 1:02am and I may have to do some work in the morning. Oh wait...it's already morning...<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 06:17 AM

Alive...no, morning.....yes<br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 07:43 AM

Janet and I went to bed around 8:30pm last night... but she woke me up around midnight to watch the festivities here in town. I hear that Mill Avenue/Fiesta Bowl Block Party was the 5th largest New Year's celebration in the country this year.... College coeds, alcohol, great weather, a lake, live bands.... I can't understand why???? <br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 08:01 AM

I had a woopie new year also. I slept from 9 PM to 11:55. Woke up and watched the ball drop in NYC then back to sleep by 12:30 AM. Not a drop of alcohol either. <br>I feel great today. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 08:47 AM

Spent much of the night with the Twilight Zone Marathon on SciFi (really wasn't glued to the binocs honest). Watched the ball drop, then back to Twilite Zone for a while before hitting the hay. Just finished taking the tree and lights down (space is at a premium in my loft). And now just catching up w/some friends via email and phone.<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 09:22 AM

Just fine. My fiancee was not feeling well, so we stayed in. I was never much for New Year's festivities anyway. So, today I'm enjoying my last day of vacation before I go back to work tomorrow.<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 11:07 AM

just woke up about an hour ago, had some coffees - head is on it's way to clearing up <br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 11:25 AM

Clear as a bell.<br>Got up at 6:30 then drove to get 2 cups of my favorite coffee<br>Read the morining damage report from last night.<br><br>Its 69 F sparkling clear day - thinking about drinking last night left over champange. What more could a man want - well maybe a babe.<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 12:32 PM

Alive and surprisingly well down here in central RI. Head is quite clear. But how'd all these stray pixels get all over the floor of the lounge? You guys too cheap to buy proper confetti?<br><br>

Re: Hello, hello - 01/01/03 01:06 PM

Swatty is jealous of my new monitor and tried to steal all my pixels. <br><br><br><br>