Cool site mentioned at MC

Posted by: zwei

Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/23/05 07:59 PM

...just thought some of the artsy people over here would enjoy it as much as I did.<br><br>Liquid Sculpture<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/23/05 08:06 PM

Looks good but nothing would load Humm<br><br>

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/23/05 08:10 PM

sometimes in safari I had to hit refresh a couple times<br><br><br>
Posted by: Topper

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/23/05 08:17 PM

Thank you.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/23/05 08:23 PM

Thanks that work<br>Really cool images, the Plain Water set had some really interesting sculptures in the water.<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 01:44 AM

I liked the titles the "artist" used as well.<br><center><br><br><br><br>"Reflective Pizza"<br><br></center><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 01:59 AM

This was an "Untitled Drop of Milk"; (CRW_7370)<br>...but does anyone else see 'men, women & children joyously dancing'?<br><br><center><br><br><br><br>"The Circle of Life"<br><br></center><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 02:23 AM

There's even a "XXX POURn" Section <br><center><br><br><br><br>"InnocenceLost"<br><br></center><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 02:28 AM

My Favorite...<br>An UnTitled Drop of Water:<br><center><br><br><br><br>"The Water Planet"<br><br></center><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 05:44 AM

Can you say "New desktop pics"! <br><br>

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 03:05 PM

My favorite...<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 04:46 PM

I thought of that, too, but they are copywrited. Maybe we could get the photographer to do some/make some available as desktop photos. He's obviously trying to make a little income from his efforts.<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 04:51 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>they are copywrited<p><hr></blockquote><p>Oh cr@p. I'm BUSTED! I grabbed 3 or 4 of 'em and cropped and resized them to my display. My bad.<br><br><br>So, do you wanna buy a few or not? I take cash, money orders, sea shells...<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 05:00 PM

Women, please! <br><br>I did leave a suggestion in his guestbook about the desktop background collection idea. Maybe he doesn't mind if we copy them as long as we don't try to sell them or otherwise distribute them.<br><br>

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 05:56 PM

Yes! I liked that one too.<br>I didn't want to post all the ones I liked,<br>just enough to get the others interested enough<br>to have a look for themselves... <br><br>Maybe take a stab at naming a few of the UnTitled pieces.<br><br>There's one there that I named "The Mind of God" <br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 08:52 PM

Neato! Can I steal the link for my blog?<br><br>Katrina Pet Rescue

Re: Cool site mentioned at MC - 09/24/05 10:09 PM

Why sure <br><br>